Chapter 10 - Spring Break

Author: So, I see Kagome like this because this is another Naruto oc character that I like a lot! If I make a short for her in the original Naruto setting, she would still look like that.

Create to Shuragirlsayuri on deviantart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s Point of View

That Friday, I spent it running towards my home and comforted by Alice. I didn't answer any texts or calls from Kiba and Sasuke or anyone. You can't just force a girl to like you. Then ask her to prom even though she doesn't want to go. More importantly, get into fights with friends who also has feelings her. Especially friends fighting each other. The next day, when I was supposed to be at work, I called my boss and said I got the flu. I didn't want to leave home. If I do, there might be a chance to see them again. Sunday, I just took care of Alice while Shun is still gone. I still hold hope he'll return early, and father won't keep him there too long. I finally started texting my some of my friends. Sakura hasn't talked to me yet, which I don't blame her.

Day 1 of Spring Break (Monday)

Messages - Kagome

Kagome: How r u feeling?

(Y/N): I'm doing better... A little...

Kagome: That's good. How is Alice?

(Y/N): Still doing everything to help her while she's on bed rest.

Kagome: Have you talked to the guys yet?

(Y/N): No, I never want to talk to them.

Messages - Ino

Ino: Hey there, how's the mommy to be?

(Y/N): Oh, you know, I'm getting fatter, hormones are crazy, and I have a big craving for pickles with peanut butter!

Ino: EW! EW! EWWWW! 🤢🤢

(Y/N): LMAO!🤣 Alice is fine, but all the stuff I said in the last text is true. Pickles with peanut butter is her new favorite.🤢

Ino: OMG! THAT'S SO GROSS!🤮🤢

(Y/N): Hey, is Sakura still mad at me?

Ino: That Sasuke has eyes on you and still not on her? Yep, pretty much.

(Y/N): But I didn't steal him or tried anything. I told her I'm sorry.

Ino: I know. I told her that, but she's still really heartbroken of knowing he likes you and not her.

(Y/N): She can have him or both of them. They're dead for all I care.

Ino: Are you sure you don't want to at least talk to one of them? I mean, you know that's every girl's dream to have 2 boys fight over them!😍😍😍

(Y/N): No, I'm done with both of them. They decided to fight. Not me.

Messages - Hinata

Hinata: Hello (Y/N).

(Y/N): Hey, what are you doing?

Hinata: I'm at home watching a movie with my sister, Neji, Tenten, Lee, Shino, and Kiba. I thought I would check on you.

(Y/N): Did Kiba ask you to?

Hinata: No, I promise. He has been upset and worried about you.