What He Does On Valentines Day

Luke: You & Luke have been dating for several years now & you've become so close as friends & even closer in a relationship. You awoke at the smell of freshly baked cookies & the aroma of roses. When you opened your eyes there was a tray full of cookies, roses & rose petals. There was also a 'happy valentines day to my girlfriend' balloon floating in the air too. Your heart fluttered at the pretty sight & you sat up.
"Happy Valentines Day babe." Luke whispered wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you into his chest & you lay down again.
"You went to all this trouble for me?" You asked tracing patterns on his bare chest.
"Course I did, I love you silly." He laughed looking at me as if i'm crazy. You leaned up to his & kissed him quickly on the lips before grabbing a cookie & nibbling it.

Michael: You awoke quite early today since it was a holiday. That holiday being Valentines day. You turned over only to be disappointed to not see Michael beside you. You frowned in confusion before getting up & dressed. You brushed your knotted her before drying & straightening it. You hopped downstairs only to run into a deep red envelope with your name on it. You opened it up & the message inside it said 'happy valentines day baby, come down to the garage xxx'. Intrigued by what the card said, you walked into the garage only to see Michael leaning on a new white Range Rover. You gasped at the sight, you've wanted one of these for ages. Michael jiggled the keys before handing them to you with a smug smirk on his face. You jumped into his arms & wrapped your legs around his waist tightly.
"Happy valentines day, I love you." You whispered in Michael's ear.
"Love you too. Take it you like it then? Cost me so much been saving up for months just for you." He smiled kissing your cheek. You blushed slightly before hopping into your new car with the best boyfriend ever.

Ashton: You heard a light tapping on your apartment door. You were really confused who could be here this early. You knew for sure it wasn't Ashton because he was away on tour although you wished he was home for valentines day. When you opened the door you were took back by surprised when you saw Ashton standing there with a bunch of roses & a large card. You gave him a quick hug & blushed a little as he handed the valentine gifts to you.
"Are you not going to open your card?" He queried gesturing towards the card suspiciously. You shrugged it off & tore away at the envelope. When you opened the card 2 tickets fell out. You picked them up & studied them until you realised what they were for.
"Disneyland?!" You squeaked jumping up & down in your seat. Ashton laughed at your reaction & nodded his head.
"Wait how long are you back for?" You asked trying to stay calm.
"As long as I want to be, we're taking a little break." He said standing up.
"Now come on we've got a flight to catch. I already packed your stuff that you had at my place." Ashton said taking hold of your hand & intertwined his fingers with yours. Before you knew it you both were on the route to Disneyland.

Calum: You were strangely awakened by a barking noise. It was continuous for a few more minutes before you got concerned. You got out of bed & headed downstairs when you heard muffled shouting which startled you a bit. When you got to the room were the noise was coming from, your heart melted as you saw a blonde labrador puppy with a red ribbon tied around its neck. It was under Calum's control until it got itself free & scuttled its way over to you. You kneeled down to it's level & stroked it in a loving manner. You awed & fangirled over the puppy for a few more minutes before Calum finally spoke up.
"Happy valentines day boo." He smiled waving his hands.
"You are the cutest, I love you." You smiled returning to normal level. You grabbed his chin which lead to him swatting your hands away. He snaked his arm around your waist & pulled you close to him.
"What are we gonna call it?" You asked casting your eyes on Calum.
"Well its a girl so...." Calum shrugged utterly clueless at what to call the puppy.
"Maybe we should call her Val Or Valerie since its valentines day." You beamed, your eyes lighting up at your clever name.
"Whatever you want." He muttered planting a kiss on your lips.

-
A/N: Happy valentines day guys❤️❤️. Have an awesome day. I loved writing this one so much. Thanks for reading / voting!
~Molly