He's In The Hospital Part 2

Calum: You stayed by Calum's bedside, refusing to leave the hospital until you knew that he was okay. You had stayed overnight & you looked your worst right now. Your head was leaning on your interlocked fingers. Your uncomfortable slumber was disturbed by Calum's hand moving & groaning in pain.
"Y/N, where am I?" Calum asked coming round & realising you were here by his side.
"Your in the hospital babe, you were in an accident." You replied with your eyes tearing up. He smiled at you but suddenly frowning at the memory of the accident.
"Your okay now though, your awake and still with me. I was scared I lost you." You cried tears now escaping your eyes. Calum freed his hand from yours & edged over to wipe your cheek.
"Don't cry, i'm here." He croaked holding your cheek in his hand.

Luke: You helped Luke to the physio's office for his final examination before leaving the hospital. Its been almost 3 months & he's been doing so well.
"I can't wait to get out of these." He said referring to the casts on his leg & arm. You just chuckled & helped him through the door. The session went by quickly & Luke was finally freed from his casts.
"To the discharge desk we go." He cheered nudging your arm & you laughed at his eagerness as he skipped down the hospital hall fully cured.
"Make sure next time your shoelace is tied before you do any punk jumps." You laughed lightly chewing your lip, containing the laughter you wanted to spill out. He faked-frowned at you before he grabbed your hand & intertwined your fingers & reached the desk.

Michael: You were sleeping roughly at the bed side of Michael. You were awakened by a machine beeping loudly & loads of nurses & doctors piling through the door. You face flushed in worry at what was going on.
"False alarm, the machine malfunctioned." A doctor said sincerely calming everyone, including you, down. Your hand remained over your heart were you swore you had a heart attack. You sat down beside Michael & lightly put his hand in his. His grip tightened on yours which caused your eyes to shoot up & in his direction. His eyes fluttered open & squinted at the blinding white hospital.
"Michael?" Your voice squeaked, barely audible. He didn't reply because he was still trying to figure out his surroundings.
"Listen this is all my fault and i'm sorry for over-reacting. I can't help but break down seeing you like this." You said your voice still squeaky.
"Y/N. Its my fault, I shouldn't have walked out on you." Michael croaked. You couldn't help but cry at his weakness. You stood up & leaned over to peck his lips, which he immediately kissed you back.
"I love you. I won't be so gullible next time." You tried to laugh but tears were still brewing in your eyes.

Ashton: It has been 4 days since Ashton was charged into hospital after his intense self harm & you haven't left his bed side. Your hair was greasy & your face was just utterly horrifying. The boys showed up today & advised you to go home to get cleaned up & refreshed. They said they would contact you if any news came through. You didn't bother to refuse & you didn't want to look disgusting when Ashton woke up anyways. You got home & got into the shower finally & got dressed into some clean clothes. Whilst you were drying your hair you got a text from Calum saying Ashton was showing signs of coming around. You dropped everything & rushed to the hospital. You hurried along the corridors, getting to Ashton's room quickly since you memorised where he was located since you haven't left the hospital. When you reached his room he had already woken up & the boys were talking to him to cheer him up. When they saw that you entered their presence they excused themselves leaving the pair of you to be alone. You mouthed a thank-you to them before running over to Ashton & giving him a caring hug. It felt so good to have his hands resting on your back, hugging you back, knowing he was okay. You gave him a quick kiss before sitting down holding his hand.
"I knew you were strong baby." You smiled & he smiled back at your comment.
"I've got to realise I have more people that love me than actually hate me, more importantly knowing one of them loving me is you, I love you Y/N." He smiled lifting up your hand & kissing it, making goosebumps appear on your skin.