Your Child Misses Him Whilst He's On Tour

Michael: Your 14 year old daughter, Adelaide, was in her room & you could hear light muffled words from the other side of the wall. You stood patiently outside her door & listened closely to who she was talking too.
"I miss you dad." You heard her sigh which immediately made your heart break.
You knew it was hard for her, even though she was growing up so fast. You opened the door gently & watched your daughter through the small crack as she had several tears streaming down her face. She was skyping Michael.
"How long is it until you come home?" She whimpered which made you break even more.
"Hey don't cry baby girl, i'll be home soon okay? Be good to your mom, love you." You heard Michael say through the laptop screen.
"I will dad, we both miss you, carry on rocking the world." She smiled faintly at the screen.
"I will, see you soon Addy, be a good girl." Michael said back before the Skype call dropped.
You opened the door fully now & walked over to Adelaide.
"He'll be home soon okay? I miss him too" You said softly bringing her into your arms.
"I just miss him so much mom." She sniffled.

Ashton: You were sat on the sofa casually flicking through the TV & rolling your eyes in annoyance since there was nothing to watch. You were doing everything you can to stop your pain from missing Ashton & you knew your son, Tommy, was having trouble too. You heard constant crashing & yelling from upstairs so you decided to investigate.
"Tommy?" You called from the bottom of the stairs, leaning on the door frame. You heard some shuffles before your 4 year old son came in sight.
"What are you doing?" You sighed walking up the stairs towards him.
"Looking for daddy." He said enthusiastically, but frowned at the end.
"He's not here sweetheart, he'll come & play with you soon." You replied stroking his head, a tear slipping from your eye.
"I know he's not here, he's drumming all over the world!" He exclaimed happily, looking proud of his dad.
"But I miss him mommy." He pouted & grabbed your arm.
You hugged him tightly & said things to soothe him as he became upset & distraught.
"He misses you too Tommy, he'll be playing with you before you know it." You said softly to your son.

Luke: You & your 11 year old daughter, Lola, were laying together on the sofa, reflecting & talking about Luke.
"Mom, when's dad coming home, he's been gone for to long." Lola sniffled, shuffling closer to you, a tear shredding from her eye at the thought of Luke.
"Just 2 weeks now baby girl, 2 weeks." You mumbled, tightening your grip around her.
"It's been so long, I miss the times we used to hang out & have father & daughter time, but I know he needs to keep his career." She mumbled into your shoulder, in tears now which made you burst into tears. After a few minutes of the pair of you sobbing, the phone went off.
"Lola, get that for me would you? I'm a wreck." You asked Lola & she agreed. She spoke into the phone & her eyes lit up at the sound of the voice on the other end.
"Dad, oh my god, I miss you so much & so does mom. Are you having a good time? We are totally hanging out when you get home." She fired down the phone excitedly which painted a smile on your face.
"Love you dad, stay safe & rock on." Lola finalised before handing the phone to you.
She seemed a lot happier now that she had spoken to Luke.
"She really means it when she says she misses you, but I miss you heaps." You mumbled down the phone, but Luke was already mumbling sobs down the phone to you.

Calum: "Mommy, can I stay the night in here with you again?" Your 6 year old son Simon sniffled at your bedroom door. He's had a few sleepless nights lately since he's been missing Calum since he's away on tour, which breaks your heart since you miss him heaps to.
"Sure you can Si, come here." You say opening your arms & he scrambles on your bed & accepts your gesture.
"I wanna hug daddy, when can I hug daddy?" He asked, looking up at you with tearful eyes.
"Soon baby boy, soon, I spoke to him & he said he's bought a surprise for you." You smiled, trying to lighten up his mood.
"Really! This kills me to see him even more!" Simon jumped up & down on your bed with excitement. You smiled at him & he slowly fluttered his eyes shut next to you. Within a minute you phone flashed with a text from Calum, which you immediately opened.
'Hows my girl & my monkey? Miss you 2 so much you know. Not long till I reveal yours & Simons surprise! Love you xxx'
You smiled down widely at your phone & typed a reply.
'Si misses you way to much, but I do too, see you soon babe. Have a good show tonight. Love you xxx'
You locked your phone & nestled your head into your pillow, relaxing as you knew Calum was alright & coming home very soon.