Your In A Car Crash

Luke: "Just forget it Luke!" You shouted at your boyfriend of 1 year. He ditched you to hang out with the boys again. Don't get me wrong, the boys are awesome and you love them an all, but Luke had just come back from tour and you wanted to spend sometime with him.
"Y/N, please wait." He said attempting to grab your wrists but you denied his touch.
"Goodbye Luke." You said, holding back the tears that where freshly bubbling in your eyes. You slammed the door and headed towards your car. You pulled out of the parking lot of the apartment building and sped away into the darkness of the night. Your vision became blurred as tears took over your sight. Suddenly everything went black... You collided with a drink driver.
*At The Hospital*
"Y/N, i'm so sorry please forgive me. I'll never forgive myself." I heard Luke say, but it was muffled. His hand was on top of mine and his eyes where blood-shot,red&puffy from crying so much. You didn't say anything, you gave a small smile.
"I love you." You spoke but your voice was cracked.

Michael: "Michael i'm nervous, I probably failed didn't I?" You asked pacing up and down the corridor of yours&your boyfriends house. You chewed your finger-nails anxiously waiting for the phone call from the driving instructor.
"Babe, I believed in you, you'll pass I promise." Michael shrugged, kissing your sweaty forehead. Within a second later the phone rang and you pounced onto it.
"Okay, thankyou." You politely said to the other caller on the other end of the line. You put the phone down in slow motion&jumped into your boyfriend's arms.
"I passed!" You cheered hugging Michael tightly, almost suffocating him.
"Great lets go for a drive then?" He asked taking hold of your hand and leading you to the garage. You where still anxious of driving, so you where very careful. However, you took a swift turn and collided with another vechile. Although it wasn't a bad collision, it still made you unconscious for a few hours.
When you awoke your head felt like it was going to explode. A hot flannel was resting on your forehead&Michael was sat on the opposite side of the sofa. His hand rested your lower leg, confronting you whilst you rested.
"Michael, what happened?" You asked groaning sitting up slowly.
"Little miss new driver here had a little accident." He teased but confronted you with a loving kiss.

Calum: You was on a really long car journey with your very impatient boyfriend Calum Hood. He kept distracting you constantly and it made you aggravated because you weren't a confident driver as it was.
"Calum babe, I love you but please be patient babe." You asked politely.
"Well hurry!" He whined slouching down in the passenger seat.
"Cal I can't fly through traffic, if I could I would." You replied sighing. His eyes lit up like lightbulbs when he saw the lights go green.
"Go now!" He raised his voice like an excited little kid. He yanked the hand brake and you started to move, but you was unaware.
"CALUM!" You screamed as you shut your eyes tightly and took your hands off the steering wheel. You completely lost it when you saw a large lorry hurdling towards you.
*Later That Day*
You awoke by the sound of casual beeping and an isolated white environment. When you regained full consciousness you realised that you where in the hospital. Your head flopped to the side and you saw a needy Calum sulking.
"Cal?" You murmured, your voice clearly damaged. His sulky puppy eyes looked up at you. He had several cuts on his face&bruises on his arms.
"What happened to you?" You said your voice still failing.
"The crash, I got lucky... I'm so glad your okay though. It's all my fault, i'm sorry Y/N." He said breaking down in tears at the end.
"Calum, i'm alive, that's what's important. I love you." You whispered cupping his bruised cheek. He smiled weakly and replied "I love you too."

Ashton: "Y/N, relax, i've been driving for 3 years now." Your best friend Ashton reassured you.
"But i'm not ready." You whined unclipping your seat belt but Ashton locked the car doors. You was preparing for your driving test and you asked Ashton to help you out.
"Just do what I instructed you to do and you'll ace it big time." He said perfectly relaxed. However inside of me, I was a nervous wreck, it was all double dutch to me. You put your shaking hands on the hand brake and controlled the pedals with your feet. You panicked and put force on the wrong pedal and you jerked back and collided with the parked car behind you. Ashton chuckled loudly, almost gasping for breath because he laughed so much.
"It's not funny! And now my back hurts now." You whined folding your arms.
"I'm getting out!" You said opening the door and slamming it. You where way to frustrated.
"Y/N!" Ashton screamed as a car at maximum speed came hurdling towards you, taking you out with one smooth move. You lay their lifeless, clinically dead.