You Fall Asleep On Him

Calum: "The show was great tonight!" Calum beamed. You were all cuddled up together & sharing each others warmth. Your head was lightly resting on his chest & he played with your fingers. After a while you could only get out 1-worded answers until your eye lids finally gave up on you.
"I think it's the best show i've played so far, what do you think Y/N?" He asked, thinking you were still awake.
"Night then beautiful." He chuckled, kissing your cheeks gently & in a loving manner.

Ashton: It had just past midnight & you just got back home to your flat, drunk. Ashton had walked you home being the best friend he was. You fumbled around your flat knocking everything over in the process. Ashton giggled at your clumsiness & chewed on his bottom lip to prevent anymore laughter escaping from his mouth.
"Y/N come and sit down before you fall." He giggled gripping your arm & dragging you onto the sofa. You immediately fell onto him & shut your heavy eyes. Within a minute you were in a deep,drunken sleep onto of Ashton, totally unaware.
"Goodnight Y/N." He smiled patting your hair with his free arm.

Luke: You & Luke were having a movie night & the movies were non-stop. It was coming up to 2am & you seriously couldn't keep your eyes open any longer. You felt Luke's arms wrap around you & pull you into your chest. You immediately was gone.
"Night babe, sleep well." He muffled through your hair, kissing it softly. You remained asleep on the sofa in Luke's arms all night. When you awoke at the crack of dawn, you were lying on top of Luke's chest & his arm was wrapped around you.

Michael: You & Michael was on a long flight from Australia to the UK. You were visiting your grandparents in London & you decided to take Michael with you to meet them. You were always very anxious on planes. The flight was only half complete & you were already feeling jet-lagged.
"Michael i'm so tired." You moaned resting your head on your boyfriends shoulder.
"Go to sleep babe, i'll be here don't worry." He reassured you putting his arm around your shoulders. You smiled weakly, still feeling anxious. You got comfortable & lay your head on Michael's lap. You peacefully went to sleep & Michael's softly sang to you to make you feel less nervous & stroked your hair.

A/N: GUYS I KNOW YOU HATE ME I'VE NOT UPDATED SINCE JANUARY WTF. Okay so i'm back, with loads imagines stay tuned. ILY❤️.

Please follow my twitter bbes: @asylxmirwins

& instagram: unpredictablemolly

Also read my new fanfiction:
prom-zoned ➡️ luke hemmings

~Molly