Wearing His Shirts

Ashton: When Ashton left for tour he would leave a few of his shirts that you loved. You would usually wear them around the house because you knew he was with you everywhere & the scent of him lingered which made you feel he was in your presence.

Luke: Luke always admired you wearing his shirts. How it hanged loosely around your small frames & how the fabric felt against your skin. Without fail you would always wear Luke's shirts to bed, even when you 2 fight because you just need the comfort.

Calum: What are even 'girls' clothes anymore? You always wear Calum's shirts even more than he does! You would usually wear them with just your underwear or sometimes with some cute shorts/leggings you happen to have laying around. When you wore Calum's shirts you always felt secure & safe & have an 'at home' feeling in you.

Michael: You didn't really wear Michael's shirts often, only when your sick or it's that time of the month. Which in this case there was no way you could get you out of his shirts. Michael never really minded you wearing his shirts, he always thought you looked sexy in them & obliged you to wear them more often. You liked to wear his shirts because they were free & loose around your body shape.

A/N: GUYS GUYS GUYS! I'm so deeply sorry that I haven't updated in 5 days holy shit! Well i'm here now my main loves! This was lame af ik but i've been busy, but yanno the imagines are back! PPS IVE BEEN SICK THIS WEEK SO DONT SHOOT ME.