How He Looks After You When Your On Your Period

Calum: When your on your period, you always feel super ill & just stay in bed all day, not co-operating with the world. Although Calum's such a supportive boyfriend & understands feminine issues. He would always come & look after you at times like this, wherever he may be. He would lay in bed with you & talk about things that make you happy. Also he would cook & bring you loads of food & always made sure you felt as good as possible. He is so sweet.

Michael: When it's that time of the month, your constantly in a mood. Whatever the situation would be, you would always react negatively to it.
"I can't find anything in this dump." You screamed on the top of your voice storming around your shared apartment with Michael. You cursed several times under your breath & continued storming around.
"Baby, come here." Michael called laying down his game controller on the coffee table. He opened up his arms for a cuddle & you gladly accepted.
"It's that time of the month again isn't it?" He laughed trying to lighten up the atmosphere.
"Unfortunately it is." You groaned, squirming around in his embrace to get comfortable.
"Just relax baby." He whispered in your ear which strangely made you relax. It was always good to have Michael around at this time, or else you would actually end up murdering someone.

Luke: You complained about the pain a lot when you got your period. It actually felt lime someone was stabbing you with a knife in your ovaries. Sometimes you actually wondered how Luke put up with your constant complaining, groaning & moaning. The pair of you would usually laze on the sofa & just talk about anything on your mind. Luke would occasionally play with you hair, twirling the strands around his fingers multiple times. On some occasions, he would rub your sides to make you feel more comfortable & ease the pain a little & it always helped.
"I love you so much, how do you put up with me?" You groaned/laughed.
"Because I love you & care about your 'issues'." He giggled kissing your cheek. He always made you feel better whatever he did.

Ashton: You didn't complain much when you was on your period, you just dealt with it without no fuss. Ashton was also a major help during the time that it occurs. He would run down to the stores to pick up some pads/tampons if you needed them. You hated when he did everything for you but he reassured you that it's all fine & that he supports the female issue. He's basically like a dad, making sure you change regularly & stay healthy. You loved that side of him.
"Thank's for helping me through my period, what would I do without you?" You cooed looking up at him & he leant down to kiss you.
"Just gotta look after my baby girl don't I?" He smiled, dimples indenting his cheeks either side.

A/N: 2 UPDATES IN1 NIGHT & ITS A SCHOOL NIGHT! Ahhaaa feel loved. Hoped you liked this one a lot, I loved writing it. Don't forget to vote & stay beautiful.
P.S: dont be embarrassed about your period happening, especially if you have a boyfriend, they'll help you. It's really no big deal.
Probably update tomorrow... Later!💝
PPS: thanks to livymoon17 for requesting this😘, I LOVE YOUR IDEAS.