Low Self Esteem

Michael: You traced your fingers around the cripples of fat around your stomach.
"Why am I so fat?" You sighed, completely unaware that Michael had come in.
"Don't say that." He grumbled, a furious look on his face. He came up behind you & wrapped his arms comfortingly around your waist.
"Don't say that again." He repeated in a quieter & calmer tone.
"You are beautiful just the way you are Y/N. I don't care if you fat,thin or whatever, but your just perfect for me." He whispered in your ear, causing tears to dwell in your eyes.
"I'm so glad I have a boyfriend so caring like you, I love you." You smiled, tears quickly dripping from your eyes.

Luke: "Just look at that girl, she has a perfect figure." You groaned as you pointed at the flawless girl across the restaurant. Luke looked over at you with a sad expression. You looked over at him & sighed.
"Im sorry-" You began but you was interrupted by Luke grabbing your hand from across the table.
"Y/N, please stop comparing yourself to other girls. I love you just the way you are, thats why I fell in love with you." He said with a very serious facial expression. You smiled embarrassingly at his kind words. You really had the most amazing boyfriend ever to walk on earth.

Calum: "Of course she's skinnier than me." You mumbled under your breath. You had just broken up with your boyfriend & he was already dating another girl, who was flawless from you. You kept mumbling multiple things under your breath, until Calum, your best friend noticed your strange behaviour. He paused the movie that the pair of you where watching & stared at you intently.
"I've heard everything that you said Y/N and it's not true. Your so flawless,gorgeous & just utterly stunning. If he can't see that then he's a dick." Calum said seriously, making you feel taken back. He opened up his arms for you embrace & immediately you accepted.
"I really do have the bestest friend ever." You smiled feeling comforted by Calum.
"You do have the bestest friend ever. Now don't say that about yourself again or else you won't have a best friend." He said sternly but immediately plastering a smile on his face.

Ashton: You were walking in the park with Ashton, getting some fresh air since you felt low. Recently you had felt so embarrassed to be out with Ashton because of your weight issue. You felt as if you were over weight, but you clearly wasn't.
"Just look at her confidence, but she has a perfect body so..." You mumbled quietly to yourself, but Ashton over heard. Without warning, he pulled you onto the nearest bench, causing you to stumble into his arms. His grip onto your waist tightened as you sat down.
"Y/N, please stop with this weight, your beautiful." He began, sighing. His eyes were drowning in sorrow & it made you feel even worse that you were droning on about it.
"Your perfect to me. Stop putting yourself down. When I first laid eyes on you I thought to myself, 'she's so flawless & beautiful, way out of my league' so please? I love you just the way you are." He smiled, his cheeks flushing red which made you smile.
"Your the nicest person i've met & the only person who accepts me for who I am." You smiled leaning closer to him. He closed the gap between you 2 & your lips moved in synchronisation.
"I love you, Y/N." He smiled as we broke from each others embrace.
"I love you too Ashton." You beamed, chewing your bottom lip.

A/N: Guys im sorry i havent updated in a couple of days, ive been busy with school & other stuff at home. It also took me a while to write this bc i wanted to make it as cute as possible. Hoped you liked it, updates soon!
Vote Loves💞.