First Date

Michael: Yours & Michael's first date was really chilled out. Nothing to fancy & nothing to boring. You ordered pizza & watched a comedy movie you both found out you loved. He would occasionally act nervous around you, always asking are you having fun & are you okay. You would exchange a few cheeky looks between each other, causing the pair of you to paint a smirk on your vulnerable faces. At the end of the night Michael would peck your lips which made you feel special & relaxed because you didn't want to rush into w relationship.

Ashton: He would treat you like a princess. He dressed classy, like yourself & always be the dream gentlemen. Open doors for you, pull out your chair & occasionally hold your hand across the restaurant table, making you feel loved. He would take you to a 5 star restaurant & pay for all the expenses. At the end of the date he would walk you home with his arm firmly around your waist. You would also wear his jacket because the cold air made your body blow up in goosebumps. When you reached your door step he would kiss you on each cheek & watch you go in your house to make sure you got in safely with no problems.

Calum: Yours & Calum's first date was really memorable. He took you to Thorpe Park. Even though you hate roller coasters, he forced you onto them & held your hand protectively through the whole ride, which made you think less about throwing up. He would buy cotton candy which you both shared. Your fingers would always be intertwined all the time so you couldn't be separated. As the night fell, Calum drove you home & you talked about the day's events. When you reached home, you hugged goodbye & texted each other all night until one of you or both of you fell asleep.

Luke: Your first date with Luke consisted of you going to the zoo. You spent most of the time fan girling over the baby penguins that had just been born. (You both even got pictures with them! Cute to the max!). After that you went to a nearby café for a small lunch & he would surprise you by taking you to a late-night movie. In the movie theatre he would act really nervous & sometimes attempt to put his arm around your shoulders. You would often giggle to yourself because of his failing attempts. In the end you would grab his arm & put it around your shoulders yourself & intertwined your fingers with his. After the movie he would walk you home & kiss you unexpectedly, causing you to blush furiously. However you liked it because it made you feel the date went well.

A/N: don't be a ghost reader! Comment & vote. && thankyou for more than 300 reads now 🙊. Loves.