When He Finds You Crying

Calum: You where locked away in your room, trying to ignore the world. You had just found out your mom had died in a terrible car accident involving a huge lorry & several other cars colliding with hers. You always talked to your mom every chance you get because you moved away to the States for college. You had to get all your crying up before you boyfriend, Calum, came back so he doesn't think your weak. For several more minutes you stared at the photo frames with you & your mom in & cried more heavily, blissfully unaware of Calum coming in. You heard him call your name & you tried to cover up your make-up stained face, but it was useless.
"Y/N?" He called rushing into the room you was crying in. You collapsed into his arms, causing him to stumble a little & accept the warming hug.
"Why are you crying baby girl?" He said wiping some tears away from your cheeks.
"My mom-- j-just died & i'm broken." You stuttered your words out. His pupils widened & he pulled you into his embrace tighter. He knew how close you where to your mother.
"It's okay, cry it all up." He whispered through your hair & kissing the top of your head.

Michael: You just hung up from a abusive phone call from your ex. He hasn't left you alone since you 2 separated 3 months ago & ever since then, he's been making you feel like shit & often cry. You lived with your brother Michael, but he doesn't know about this boyfriend or anything thats going on in your life. You started breaking down in tears, not even realising Michael had just come in.
"Y/N?" He questioned softly walking over to you. You knew it was Michael, faintly, because your vision was blurred. He immediately wraps his arms around you & starts to panic.
"W-what happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He said throwing multiple questions checking your arms for fractures.
"I'm fine, its just because my old-old ex you don't know about has been giving me shit. Don't worry about it." You sniffled & he held you tighter.
"Well tell me all about him.. & then i'll go find him." He smiled evilly tapping his fingers together. It made you laugh.

Ashton: When Ashton finds you crying he doesn't question about it because your quite a sensitive person. He just puts on your favourite movie or sometimes your current favourite song to cheer you up. He would always cuddle up to you & sit silently until you where ready to open up about it. If it had anything to do with anyone, he would totally drop them. He was the best boyfriend ever.

Luke: Luke wasn't the type of person to confront about sensitive things so thats why you try to limit the crying in front of him. At first he would think it was all his fault & go mental. But you reassure him it's all okay & explain why your crying. Its really awkward because you feel so weak around him & the thoughts going through your head kept saying he deserves someone so much better. Whenever you say any of this, you become more upset & he get's more angry. When you both recovered from being a hot mess he would kiss you roughly to make you feel loved & happy again.

A/N: oh my god, im so sorry guys, these sucked hella bad. I hope you kinda liked it though... Vote & comment! Love ya all hella much luvs💖.