Mornings With Him

Luke: Waking up next to Luke is the best thing ever. You would pretend to be asleep, only to just make him leave trails of kisses on your neck. You chewed the inside of your cheek preventing a smile creeping on your face, but it failed badly.
"Y/N I know your awake..." He mumbled against your neck causing you to smile bigger. You rolled around so you were facing him.
"Come on lazy, we can do something today. Anything you want." He said wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him.
"Maybe you should start with making me breakfast." You fluttered your eyelashes causing him to give in. You loved how optimistic he was in the morning.

Michael: Your usually the first person to wake up between you & Michael, because he really loves his sleep. Frequently, he would come up behind you & wrap his arms around your shoulders, like a restraining position & kiss your cheek multiple times.
"Morning baby." He would say in a morning husky voice which you loved. For the rest of the morning you would relax together & play some easy video games.

Ashton: Ashton's always the first one up. Its probably because all the timezones have messed up his sleeping pattern. He would be super sweet & bring you breakfast in bed or sometimes the occasional brew. The pair of you would sit together in bed drinking your cups of coffee/tea speaking about what you were planning on doing today or for the rest of the week. Your fingers would be intertwined with his & sometimes you would doze off again on top of him, which he didn't mind because he loved spending mornings with you.

Calum: You would be making breakfast for Calum & yourself, when he would come up behind you & wrap his arms lovingly around your waist.
"Morning princess." He would whisper in your ear, causing goosebumps to erupt on your skin because of his husky tone. You would twist your body so it was facing him & give him a loving kiss in return.
"Whats for breakfast?" He queried stretching his neck so he could see what you were making.
"Just casual stuff." You shrugged. He would often pinch bits of food which you used to slap him playfully for doing. It was always such a fun buzz in the morning with Calum, it puts you in a good mood for the rest of the day. Sometimes he would lift you onto the counter-top & kiss you roughly, distracting you & sometimes burning the toast!

A/N: OMFG THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS IT MEANS SO MUCH. I never thought I would get this far... Thanks again.
P.S: i enjoyed writing this one i found it really cute ( i really like the calum one tee hee).
Read & Vote & Comment Loves!
Stay safe!