Dying Yours & Michael's Hair

You & Michael were at the drug store trying to decide which colour Michael's hair should be next.
"I think that one would look great on you." You smiled smugly as you pointe to the neon pink coloured hair dye on the shelf.
"As if, I don't wanna go pink. You should though." He said sarcastically, twirling a small piece of your hair in his fingers.
"Haha sure." You rolled your eyes playfully before stifling a laugh.
You were also a big fan of dying your hair, but not to extreme like Michael's. In the end you both agreed on a dark blue/purple colour which looked awesome. You & Michael walked hand in hand towards the check-out before you both rushed home to dye his hair.
"This is so messy!" You retorted wiping lots of dye on your shirt. You finally finished applying the dye to Michael's hair. You also decided you would dye a streak of your hair the colour you & Michael chose as a 'relationship goal' type of thing, which you thought was cute.
"I can't believe we are gonna look like twins. I already have the caption for twitter." Michael squealed like a girl.
"Thats if the colour comes out right!" You laughed, wiping your hands on the towel.
Around 45 minutes later you & Michael helped each other wash the dye off each others hair. Luckily the colour turned out like its supposed to.
"I think this is my favourite colour yet! It looks good on you too babe." Michael smiled at you as he ran his hand through his newly dyed hair. You blushed slightly at his compliment before you pulled out your phone & tweeted the latest hair news.
Me & @Michael5SOS are hair-dye twinnies! ;P!
You pushed the 'tweet button' & immediately everyone was replying, begging for a selfie. Without hesitation Michael whipped out his phone & took several selfies of the pair of you with your new hair. You scrolled through the selfies, choosing the best one before Michael & yourself tweeted it & posted it on Instagram.
@Michael5SOS: 'me & my girl with our new hair, my world *picture attached*'
via instagram michaelgclifford.
@Y/T/N: 'me & my boy with our new hair, heres the selfie you begged for, love you @Michael5SOS *picture attached* via instagram @Y/I/N.

A/N: happy birthday MOnMadelin 🎉 this is for you bby, have a good birthday! I hoped you guys liked this one, ik it kinda sucked but you know i try.
~Molly