He Cheated

Calum: "Y/N it was a drunken mistake!" Your boyfriend Calum screamed at you, throwing his arms up in the air furiously.
"Oh really, according to the press it wasn't i'm done with you!" You said sarcastically, screaming back.
The internet has been blowing up over the past 48 hours with pictures of Calum kissing some unknown girl from a bar that him & the boys went to, which then the press caught up with them.
"Y/N, I was wasted, we all were, we're not proud but I can tell you it was a mistake, your the only one I love!" He said softly, trying to get all emotional, which you weren't buying.
"Sure it was." You muttered still in a sarcastic tone.
He stifled a laugh, before looking to the ground & shaking his head nonchalantly. He walked towards the door & twisted the handle & swiftly exiting.
"Shows how much you want me, since you didn't fight for me!" You shouted at the door, tears now streaming down your face. You put your face in your hands & you didn't realise Calum had come back in & heard what you shouted.
"Y/N, don't cry, it's all my fault, what I did was unforgivable, I have been fighting for you." He said stroking your arms.
"I guess your the best mistake I ever made."

Michael: "You just can't keep that thing in your pants can you!" You said slamming the door in Michael's face as he chased after you.
"Y/N hear me out. It isn't what it looks like!" He cried, grabbing your wrist but rejected his touch.
"Well it looked a lot like cheating to me. What made it worse is that it was my best friend." You sighed throwing your bags & keys onto the counter top.
"She forced me too." He squeaked.
Tears now started to brim in his eyes, which you were slowly falling for.
"Why couldn't of you just walked away or told me? I need some space." You sighed, your voice cracking as much as his.
"Don't leave me please Y/N. Can we get over this." He pleaded but you already started to pack a duffle bag.
"I'm sorry Michael but I need to think about this." You sighed, refusing to make eye-contact with him.
"I'll go & stay with my mom." You said breaking the awkward silence between the pair of you.
When you closed the door you heard a soft 'I love you' from Michael which broke your heart because you knew he didn't mean to hurt you, but he still did.

Luke: "The fact you lied about it is why i'm that upset with you Luke." You said as calmly as possible, but if anyone saw you right now they wouldn't class you as calm. Luke's face was so tear stained it almost made you feel guilty for shouting but it still didn't change what he did.
"Y/N I was feeling vulnerable, but I realise my love belongs to you." He said, his voice cracked & barely audible. You rolled your eyes at the dumb excuse he was trying to pull off.
"Whatever, but I think we need sometime apart." You mumbled finally as a response. Luke exhaled deeply at your words before disappearing upstairs for a good few minutes before returning with a small suitcase.
"I guess i'll go stay with one of the boys. I am genuinely sorry Y/N." He sighed, trying to avoid eye-contact with you. You stood there in the centre of the room with your arms folded firmly, showing that you were being tough about the situation.

Ashton: Once again more voicemails, begging text popped up on your phone screen from Ashton. For the last 48 hours you've been avoiding him since the rumours of him spilled out on twitter about him sneaking around with another girl other than yourself. You thought to yourself that you may have jumped to the wrong conclusions but its bound to be something to do with cheating. Finally opening your phone you jumped straight onto twitter only to be faced with a picture of Ashton & this mysterious girl being closer than friends should be & he was staring at her in such a caring & loving way you couldn't prevent the small tear from falling from your eye. You decided to screen shot the picture & send a big long rant text to Ashton which resulted to him coming over. You opened the door to a guilty looking Ashton. He immediately tried to speak but you silenced him.
"Its not what it looks like, its just friendship." He mumbled quietly but you heard. You just exhaled just tired of everything.
"Friends don't do those things Ash." You said sounding sarcastic but not meaning to.
His hand grabbed yours but you didn't have the energy to fight his grasp.
"Just here me out okay?" Ashton breathed.

A/N: sooo I havent updated in a while but alot has been happening lately. This was kinda sucky ahah. It would be hella rad if you checked out my fanfiction:
Prom-Zoned.
Love you guys take care x