He's In The Hospital

Calum: "I-I'm here to see Calum Hood? He's been in a car crash?" You questioned to the receptionist at the hospital. Your voice was weak & fragile when you spoke due to worry & fear. Calum was involved in a serious car collision & you don't know what state he was going to be in. A doctor in a pure white coat approached you & you jumped onto him.
"Can I see him?" You pleaded your eyes tearing up.
"Only family sorry." He apologised scribbling on a clipboard.
"I'm his sister." You lied chewing your lip nervously hoping the doctor would buy it. In the end the doctor gave in & led you to Calum's room. You wasn't sure if he bought your obvious lie or he was giving you sympathy, either way you got to see Calum. You twisted the door knob & took a deep breath as you walked in. Tears started to drop from your eyes as you saw Calum laying there unconscious with multiple cuts & stitches on his body. You took a seat next to his bed & laced your fingers with his.
"Please come through Calum, I need you in my life. I couldn't picture it without you." You muffled through continuous sobs & the beeping of machines.

Luke: You rushed through the hallways of the huge hospital until you found Luke's room that you was directed to. You rushed into the room in a panic, still not knowing what happened.
"Luke are you okay?!" You asked flinging the door open. You breathed a sigh of relief when you saw him awake but still pretty upset when you saw his leg & arm in plaster.
"Y/N calm down i'm fine." He laughed slightly moving uncomfortably in his bed. He patted the free space on his bed for you to lay next to him. You sighed & accepted & he wrapped his unbroken arm around you. You lay speaking to each other for a few minutes & slightly chuckling at what caused the accident.
"Your the most clumsy person I know. But I love you." You smiled weakly patting his chest.
"Don't laugh at me. Its not my fault my shoelace was untied & I fell off stage during soundcheck." He faked frowned but smiled right after.
"What am I going to do with you then?" You asked kissing his cheek.

Michael: You were furiously driving to the hospital, not realising you were over the speed limit because your vision was blurry. From what the hospital said, Michael was hit by a speeding car & put into a coma. You sobbed continuously knowing it was all your fault because he walked out whilst the pair of you were arguing over pointless, fake drama that you believed. You finally reached the hospital & frantically searched the wards until you found Michael's room. He was lying there unconscious & the doctors informed you that he couldn't hear you, but you spoke to comfort him & yourself.
"I'm so sorry baby, this is all my fault I shouldn't have believed it & now look at you." You sobbed, your tears now spilling down your cheeks.
"Please don't leave me. I need you more than anyone in this world, your the only one. Stay with me." You sobbed even louder standing up & hugging his weak frame.

Ashton: The doors of the hospital corridor flung open & Ashton was rushed into a room & hooked up to multiple machines. The sight was horrible. Seeing your boyfriend hooked onto so many machines, machines helping him to stay alive since he couldn't on his own.
"He lost a lot of blood, so we've put him on a drip & a heart monitor." The doctor informed me & I nodded in response, too upset to speak. You knew Ashton was strong & you wasn't mad at him for self-harming again. White bandages hugged is heavily harmed wrists. When the doctor left the room you sat down beside Ashton's bed & took his weak,pale hand in yours. A tear slipped from your eye & dropped onto his hand. You stood up & kissed his swollen lips. Multiple more tears fell from yours eyes at the thought that he may never kiss you back again when right now is when you needed it most.
"Stay strong baby. You'll pull through this. I need you in my life, I love you. I'm never leaving your side." You whispered kissing his fragile hand.

A/N: this is like depressing af but you know at least I didn't do too much for Luke. If you ever need to talk about anything don't hesitate to inbox me!
Or follow my twitter
@lashtonsasylum & dm me/tweet me!
Love you all should I do part 2?....