How He Wakes You Up

Michael: Michael likes to wake you up in the calmest way possible. His fingers would get tangled in your hair & he would stroke it ever so slowly until you peacefully wake up. On some occasions he would lean down & give you a quick peck on the nose which immediately brightens up your day, or sometimes is the highlight of your day.

Ashton: Whenever you stayed over at Ashton's he would always wake you up with the aroma of herbal tea or coffee, its always alternate. You would spend the next few minutes enjoying your brews together & discussing the plans ahead for the upcoming day.

Luke: Luke is always so cautious when waking you up because he know's you get super cranky when you get disturbed from your beauty sleep, so he does it in the sweetest way possible. He would lightly kiss your face all over & sometimes move to your neck because thats your favourite place to be kissed & it always makes you super relaxed. Luke likes you waking up with happy smiles plastered on your face.

Calum: When Calum wants to wake you up he always wraps his arms protectively around your waist & pulls you into his chest. He then traces circles & various other shapes with his fingers all around your body to soothe you & to make you feel relaxed & tranquil for when you wake up.

A/N: these are like vvv short ik but they are cute so stfu! Haha hope you had a good day loves & be back soon for more imagines!
P.S: dont be shy to comment suggestions for imagines & dont forget to vote for them!