How He Hugs/Cuddles

Luke: You & Luke would usually cuddle more at home because you where both conscious of the publicity and paparazzi around. Luke would always start off the cuddling by protectively wrapping his arms around your lower waist and tucking you into his chest so there was no way of escaping his secure embrace.

Michael: He would usually come up behind you and wrap his arms around your waist protectively. He would also rest his chin on your head or sometimes he would snuggle his face into your neck because he endured the perfume you was wearing. If you ever tried to escape he would tighten his grip around you and lift you off the ground. You would often do this so Michael could pick you up and twirl you around.

Ashton: Yours&Ashton's hugs always used to be memorable. Your arms would be draped around his neck and his hands would be fixed on your waist, pulling you closer to him until you where practically moulded into 1. He would sometimes kiss your neck, which made you blush embarrassingly because you wasn't expecting it. You both used to love getting hugs from each other because you loved being in each others warm, comforting embrace.

Calum: Calum was always so particular when it came to cuddling, he wasn't a massive fan. However he always gave into your puppy dog eyes and your constant teasing, fluttering your eyelashes and violently chewing your lip.
"Your such a constant tease Y/N." He would whine as he pulled you into his lap. You smiled evilly up at him once again as he caved in, into your devilish plan to cuddle. His soft hands would snake around your waist, holding you close to his chest because he always knew that you loved the warmth vibrating off it.