Late Night's With Him

Michael: You've always been that gamer girl & that's what Michael loves about you most. At the weekends or when you have holidays from work & him having time off from tour & the studio. You 2 would stay up until the early hours of the morning, playing different varieties of video games. Sometimes Michael's hands would guide yours if you was unsure of controls, which you loved. When it got late, you would usually fall asleep on each other, still holding the game controller or each others hand.

Luke: You & Luke stayed up late whatever day it was. You didn't care. You would stay up late, mostly singing your favourite songs, since you loved hearing each other voices. There was never a moment of silence when you & Luke laid side by side in bed. It was just a perfect time. You would usually fall asleep cuddled up with each other & the next morning you would both have sore throats!

Ashton: You & Ashton just usually laid in bed & talked about the days events on your late nights. It was good because you usually did these when you hadn't seen each other for a while, since he had been touring & you where all piled up with paper work from work. You would talk sometimes until the sun comes up, literally. It was always such a good time. You would even cuddle & kiss frequently because you just loved being around each others company.

Calum: Every time you & Calum would do a late night is at the weekends, where you would do movie marathons. You watched all your favourite films all in one night, until one of you gives into their tiredness. Sometimes when you get bored, you & Calum would just be tangled up with each other & he would whisper sweet nothings into your ear, or say how much he loves you. He also frequently tells you the little things he notices & likes about you, which also make you feel special & why you love nights like this so much.

A/N: first day of school, boring as per usual, lol. How was your first day of school? If you went in yesterday or today like me? Ik this one kinda sucked but I thought it was really cute. Ahaha vote & stay awesome loves💝.