Break-Up With Michael Part 1

You've been sitting in your room for hours thinking about how your gonna tell Michael that you want to break up. You really don't want to, but it hurts to much & so much has changed between the pair of you. It was so difficult trying to keep the relationship strong whilst Michael was away for months on end & only being back for a short amount of time. You supported & respected his touring & music & that, but it was too much pain to handle now.
You logged into your skype on your laptop & waited for Michael to answer. Timezones were another thing getting in the way, you hardly spoke on texts because one or the other was sleeping. You nervously chewed your fingernails & the sweat was drowning your forehead.
"Hey babe." Michael said immediately snapping out of your nervous-wreck daydream.
"Hey baby, listen we need to talk." You said sternly getting to the point. He nodded his head in response.
"I'm really happy that you get to live your dream in every corner of the globe. But I miss you too much, I-I don't think I can do this anymore. The pain is killing me not seeing you & you being so far away, so I think we should split up." You said stuttering & breaking down in tears. They dwelled in your eyes & threatened to fall & yet they did. You felt embarrassed to cry in front of Michael, but the pain was slow-realising.
"Baby please, we can make this work." He pleaded, being so optimistic at what you just said. You shook your head frantically, trying to dry up your tear drops.
"Please no, I hate seeing you cry I love you Y/-" Michael began speaking but you slammed the laptop lid down forcefully, causing you to immediately disconnect from the skype call. It would've made you feel more guilty about the whole thing. But maybe it was best?
For the rest of the night, your cheeks remained tear-stained & your eyes flooding because of the tears inside. Your phone kept buzzing every 2 minutes from Michael. Numerous missed calls, constant texts & the same voice mails begging you to call him or text him. In the end you just turned your phone off to avoid being reminded of it, however it still settled in your brain.
You tossed & turned in bed trying to sleep the memories away, but it failed. Every-so-often you would have flashbacks or dreams of yours & Michael's most treasured moments together. It triggered a lot & more tears fell without warning. Finally & still crying you drifted off into a steady sleep...

A/N: Hoped you liked part 1 of this 2 part imagine! You better hoes because I planned this all out in my head in English when I was menna be watching Macbeth! Anywaysssss THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.17K READS WTF LOVE YOU ALL.
Stay tuned for part 2, it should be up tonight! Promise ya! xx