Your First Kiss

Luke: You where over at Luke's house, casually hanging out & catching up since Luke had been on tour for so long. You where typing away at your phone when Luke started tickling you excessively, causing your phone to drop on the floor with a thud.
"Luke!" You whined, dangling off the bed stretching for your phone.
"I think you broke it."
He grabbed your waist & pulled you back up & straddled over you so you couldn't escape.
"What's your deal." You pouted folding your arms across your chest.
"I'm bored & your making me even more bored by not talking to me." He whined pouted, sticking his bottom lip out.
"What do you want to talk about then?" You sighed, still trying to wriggle out of his security. When you looked up his face was centimetres away from yours. Before you could push him back, his lips locked with yours. You where shocked so you didn't kiss back until he constantly teased you, so you gave in. When you broke away.
"What was that for?" You ask, kinda breathless.
"I've been doing a lot of thinking whilst being on tour & I think I like you more as a friend now Y/N." He said, getting his feelings in a muddle.
"Oh, you think!" You giggled sarcastically & he laughed too. Moments later, your lips locked together again.

Michael: Your first kiss with Michael dated back to your first date. After you finished the movie & pizza (Your First Date Reference😜), he brought you onto a balcony where you could stare at the stars. It was really romantic & you loved how he went to so much just for you. He intertwined your fingers with yours, making you feel secure. You looked over at him & he looked really nervous. Without further a-do, he leant in & kissed you. It was so mixed up with compassion,love & passion, perfect. Your lips moved in synchronisation & it lasted forever. You where really in love with Michael.

Ashton: You & Ashton strolled through the paths & forests of the local park. Your hands where locked together & swaying back & forth as you went to sit down on a bench. You leaned your head on Ashton's shoulder & his arm lazily drooped around your shoulder pulling you closer to him.
"This is so nice." You sighed gazing at the amazing landscapes of the park.
"Do you know what will be even nicer?" He asked, leaving you puzzled. You raised your eyebrow & faced him, only to be greeted by his warm lips crashing against yours. It lasted a couple of minutes, before you pulled away & smiled & blushing a little because you weren't expecting so much affection.
"That was nicer." You giggled. He giggled cheekily too, causing his dimples to pop out of his cheeks, which made you smile even more.

Calum: "Even though this was a dare, I really enjoyed tonight." You shrugged grabbing your jacket from the coat rack.
"Me too." He smiled, which made you weak. Calum & yourself where dared to go on a date, even though secretly liked each other. You smiled awkwardly & walked towards the door.
"Y/N wait." Calum said grabbing your wrist & pulling you especially close. You could feel the heat radiating through the cloth of his shirt, from his chest & vibrating against your body. Your eyes where locked with one another & it felt like you where paralysed. Calum leant down, asking for a kiss. You nodded your head slightly, trying not to sound excited as you where. His pouty lips collided with yours & it was perfection. You ran your fingers through his hair & his hands gripped your hips. You didn't want the moment to end. When one of you broke away, your foreheads touched.
"Maybe we should do this another time." Calum whispered, making you smile brightly, but you hid it by chewing your lower lip. You nodded & pulled away, walking out the door. The night was a success.

A/N: why do I always get my best ideas at night? I hope you enjoyed this one, I had fun writing it. Listen guys, there might be slow updates now bc school starts again tomorrow & I will be probably loaded up with loads of homework & other things to do, so don't be mad at me! Weekends will be the best times for updates really now... Until February Break (AKA Valentines Day Break). Okay, later & wish me luck at school. Love ya all so much loves.