Day Before Leaving For Tour

Luke: There was always a lack of talking between you & Luke before leaving for tour. He hated to talk about it because he was already broken at the fact he was leaving you behind for months. The pair of you are practically joined at hip. Although you treasured the silence, there was always moments where Luke would tell you how much he loved you & keep you restrained in his arms. It was just a chill day for you both, watching any random TV shows or sitcoms. Sometimes you would sing to each other because it lightens up both of your moods.

Calum: When it's the day before leaving for tour, Calum always sits there with a sad,soppy & pouty expression on his face. He also refuses to pack his suitcase & other essential bags because he would get more upset & feel more guilty for leaving you behind. You reassured him it would be okay & you would have contact with each other everyday, although the distance would murder both of you.

Ashton: It's always such an eventful day before Ashton leaves for tour because you both want something to remember whilst your apart. It would either be a perfect date or Ashton would take you shopping & buy you anything you wanted & to be honest, make you feel like a princess. You never forget the time that you spent together. You more-a-less spent every single second together because it was essential you 2 kept your relationship strong.

Michael: It's always a normal, chilled out day before Michael leaves. No hassle, stress or tears. Michael wasn't the soppy type & he already felt guilty for leaving you behind in the first place. The day consisted of the pair of you playing video games or watching your favourite movies you both loved. On some occasions Michael would cuddle up to you & kiss you. Although he wasn't the soppy type, his kisses were filled with sweet sorry & he would often whisper how much he would miss you & say sweet nothings to make you feel happier & to treasure the moments you had with him right now.

A/N: Ik this imagine is really short & lame but hey at least i updated! By the way sorry i didnt update yesterday, i acc fell asleep writing this 😂. Anyway vote away loves ! Later adessss...