He Find's You Getting Abused

Calum: "CALUM, PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR QUICK!" You shrieked banging frantically on your best friends front door. You where getting chased by your current boyfriend, or ex boyfriend now, because he was going to rape you.
"Y/N what the fu-" Calum said confusingly as he opened the door, but you just crashed into his arms.
"Leon, Leon's trying to rape me, he touched me Calum, please help i'm scared." You cried into Calum's shirt. Leon made it to Calum's door frame and panted heavily&gasped for breath.
"Who the fuck do you think you are? Touching up my best friend, get lost arsehole!" Calum screeched pushing Leon forcefully causing him to stumble and lose his balance. He slammed the door in his face and kept you wrapped in his arms protectively.
"He'll never touch you again, I promise." He whispered.
"Fucking pedophile." Calum cursed under his breath. I'm so lucky to have a best friend like him in my life.

Luke: You once again opened your twitter app and scrolled through your mentions which where clogged up with hate tweets. Every since you've got together with Luke, theres just nothing but negativity invading your social network. A fresh hot tear escaped and rolled down your cheek as you read the most hurtful comment yet.
@lukeismybbexxx : @y/t/n luke doesn't even love you; your relationship is trash!! Your wrecking 5sos you slut whore!
As you finished reading that tweet. Your usual cheerful Luke appeared and serenaded you with kisses. You smiled weakly trying to hide the pain&abuse but was sadly failing. He glimpsed over your shoulder and saw the painful tweet. Moments later a tweet popped up from Luke, and it was really sweet.
@Luke5SOS : stop giving hate to @y/t/n because you don't know her like I do. She's the best thing thats ever happened to me. Stop the hate; or else i'll stop 5sos.
"Luke you didn't have to do that." You said meekly.
"I did it because I love you, I know how it feels to get hate." He replies his eyes drowning in sadness. You cuddled his torso gently.
"I'm so lucky to have you."

Michael: You was over at your boyfriend Michael's house. The pair of you where having a 'nothing' day which means you do absolutely nothing and just chill with each other. He had recently just come home from tour. While he was away, you had gained big bruises from your violent step father, so you wore long sleeves and made sure your belly was fully covered up. Also it was summer, so it looked rather peculiar, but you didn't want your own boyfriend judging you about it.
"Y/N, aren't you boiling in this?" Michael asked you gesturing to your sweater. You shook your head and tugged at your sleeves. He sat down beside you and wrapped his arms around your waist, but he touched one of your bruises and you winced a little. You hoped he wouldn't notice but he did.
"What's wrong Y/N?" He said meaningfully.
"I'm fine." You lied, smiling weakly. Michael's eyebrows raised. He knew you where lying. You felt so insecure right now.
"Michael, i'm fine seriously." You could hear the annoyance in your voice. You stood up, beginning to leave, but Michael grabbed your waist, which made you wince in pain loudly. He lifted up your sweater slowly, his eyes widening as he saw multiple large, deep purple bruises. You started shedding a few tears.
"Y/N, why did you lie?" Michael said with tears in his eyes too because of the state.
"I thought you would judge me, so I was insecure, i'm sorry, i'll just leave." You replied starting to sob.
"Y/N," Michael said grabbing your wrist lightly.
"No matter how many bruises you have, i'll always love you, your my perfect girl. Don't ever feel insecure about anything because i'm here to support you, now please tell me the truth, what happened here."
You started full on crying now, and practically fell into his arms.
"My stepdad, my evil-evil stepdad, while you was away, he was drunk and I was so alone." You replied through the tears. His eyes where drowning in utter sadness after your statement. His arms wrapped protectively around you and you cried into his bare chest.
"Y/N, i'm sorry for leaving you alone. I'll never leave you again, your coming on tour with me, every time. I love you so much, i'll kill him, you don't need to suffer from him anymore, because your moving in, with me." He smiled towards the end. You forced an appealing smile before he gently&passionately kisses you for minutes on end.

Ashton: Isolated,confused,lonely,beaten. You just received another brutal punch from your ex. He had tracked you down and found you. You cried heavily onto the floor beneath you, coughing up blood in the mean time.
"Ben, please.." You said weakly your voice fading. His fists where clenched and ready to strike again, before he was knocked out to. Struggling to see your defender, Ashton helped you to your feet and you collapsed into his arms.
"How-how did you find me?" You stuttered shaking excessively.
"That doesn't matter, now let's get you cleaned up&checked out. I called the cops on him." He scoffed at the last sentence. You never realised his touch & he didn't realise yours. Best friends are forever. You limped out of the house before dozens of police force cars pulled up into the drive way. Ashton took care of you for the rest of the day and made you feel loved like you should be.