When He's Drunk

Ashton: You stumbled out of the elevator of your apartment building. It was 1:30am and you had drooling,drunken Ashton on your shoulder. You fiddled with your keys until you found the right one. The lock on your apartment door unlocked and you walked in, whilst Ashton stumbled in. He wasn't your boyfriend, you where best friends, and you talked about this stuff and you compromised. But when Ashton is really wasted, which he is now, he blurts out any random shit on his mind.
"I love you Y/N." He giggled to himself.
"I love you too Ash, now go to bed." You sighed gripping your forehead. You casually leaned against the wall and his body pressed against you, with his hand resting on the wall to keep his balance.
"Ashton..." You whined pushing his chest away. He was always so difficult to put down after drinking.
"Y/N, I love you." He blurted out again and had another giggle fit.
"I know Ashton, love you too, now go please." You pleaded still in a whiney tone.
"Not until you kiss me." He slurred. You rolled your eyes in annoyance until he grabbed your wrist. You struggled to realise his grip so he was in total control. He pushed you up against the wall and hovered his lips over yours. His warm breath hit your lips&radiated off into the atmosphere.
"Ashton... Please..." You whined again. His finger brushed your bottom lip. His lips came in contact with yours lightly brushing them. You deepened the kiss by gripping his neck, pulling him closer. All you could taste was a random mix of alcohol, but you didn't care.

Luke: "IM HUNGRY,IF YOU DON'T GET ME SOMETHING ILL HIT YOU." Your boyfriend Luke screeched as he stumbled through your shared apartment. You sighed and threw him a bag of crisp (chips if your american lol). You hated when Luke was drunk. All he would do was complain, get aggravated and sometimes hit you, but thats rare, he wouldn't harm you anyways.
"NOW I'M THIRSTY!" He hallowed aggressively.
"Get it yourself Luke!" You raised your voice.
"Fine I will, maybe i'll get a new girlfriend on the way as well." He slurred trudging past you. That hit you like a bullet, it hurt. Tears pricked your eyes at his remark.
"Goodbye Luke." You whispered. That's all you could get out since the tears where filling up. He's never said anything as hurtful before. You decided to go for a late night walk by yourself, he didn't really mean it did he?

Michael: "Y/N, my head hurts!" A drunken Michael whined as he slumped into the sofa.
"I told you, it got out of hand again Michael." You teased him and giggled. He wasn't that bad when he was drunk, it's pretty funny actually. He pouted at your statement and crossed his arms.
"Come here.." He said opening up his arms for a hug. You&Michael had been best friends since nursery (kindergarden if your american;) ), and it's been a healthy best-friendship ever since. It's never escalated into anything more, we talked about this anyway. He held you in his arms and he soon nodded off. He goes out like a light when he's drunk.
"Night Michael." You whispered and giggled because he couldn't here you. His arms remained draped around your shoulders. The worse part about Michael being drunk is that he complains about terrible hangover the next day and whines.

Calum: You just received an unexpected punch from Calum, your boyfriend. You gripped your face and winced in pain. The bruise was already starting to form a deep purple colour. Calum was violent when he was drunk, especially really drunk which he is now. He went for another strike but you dodged him, causing him to trip and stumble. He cursed under his breath until he got himself back together. Tears where already drowning your cheeks and eyes by now, so your vision was as blurry as his.
"Calum please stop I didn't do anything!" You shouted through continuous sobs.
"Shit, Y/N, i'm so sorry." He said shaking his head frantically.
"Fuck i'm such an arsehole, you deserve someone better. Especially someone who's a violent monster when he's drunk." He said, a little slurred. His back slid down the wall in a slow and steady motion, he then dropped of into an undisturbed sleep.
"Oh Cal, why do I still love you?" You whispered crawling over to his drunken body and stroking his delicate chubby cheeks.