Your A Virgin

Luke: You had been thinking a lot lately about when it's going to happen between you & your boyfriend. Casually you was spectating about it when Luke, your best friend stumbled through your bedroom door. Instinctively you jumped at the huge crash buy you rolled your eyes as it was just Luke.
"Hey Y/N, sorry I scared you but you really need to tidy your room." He giggled as he plopped down beside you. You stifled a fake laugh before thinking about the fact that your still a virgin. You would tell Luke but its just to embarrassing because he's very experienced in that department.
"Y/N, what's wrong?" Luke said with sad eyes.
You sighed deeply before considering to tell him.
"Luke I have something rather embarrassing to admit." You sighed, refusing to make eye contact with him. He nodded reluctantly waiting for your answer.
"I'm a virgin okay? Go laugh it off." You said rudely but it wasn't intended.
"Aw Y/N, hasn't big boy Logan not done it with you yet?" He mocked your boyfriend playfully.
You shook your head before replying "No, thats what i'm scared of, its so embarrassing!"
"You know I could teach you..." Luke blurted out, casting his eyes to the ground.
"You don't have to but it would help?" You said fairly confidently.
"Lets do it, friends with benefits right?" Luke laughed.

Calum: It was your first date with Calum & lets say it went fairly well. Although the kisses got rougher & rougher which you knew where it would lead too... Sex. Although there was a slight problem, you were a virgin. Calum was already leaving astonishing bright purple hickeys on your throat. You admitted the feeling felt good so you let out several moans. Furiously Calum pushed you against the wall where his hands roamed your body.
"Calum I need to tell you something." You breathed & Calum stopped.
"I'm sorry Y/N. What was I thinking? Its the first date." Calum said, beating himself up.
"No its just... I'm a virgin." You admitted sheepishly.
Your cheeks flushed with embarrassment. Although Calum just smiled cutely & took a step further towards you. His breath started tickling your neck again.
"Just follow my lead, it's easy." Calum breathed as he left a trail of kisses on your neck.

Ashton: All the boys knew you liked Ashton but you never knew if he liked you back. Once again the boys had a scheming plan to bring you 2 together which was spin the bottle. Luckily their plan worked & now you & Ashton where participating in 7 minutes in heaven.
"So... Are we going to do something in here? Y/N I know you like me." Ashton giggled in the darkness of the closet.
"Even if we did do something it wouldn't matter anyways, plus i'm a virgin." You admitted which put yourself down even more.
Slowly Ashton's hand travelled up your thigh & under your skirt.
"Guess I have 7 minutes to take your virginity then." He smirked cheekily before he locked lips with you.

Michael: You & Michael had been dating a good few months now but you 2 never committed love to each other aka had sex. The pair of you had talked about it & today was the spontaneous day that you guys had planned it on. Consequently you was a virgin but you were to embarrassed to tell Michael & you didn't want to ruin the chances.
You where in the kitchen when you felt arms wrap around you & breath tickling your neck. You flinched suddenly as he started nibbling on your neck & earlobe.
"I'm sorry Michael I can't do this." You sighed sadly because you knew you would've disappointed him.
"Y/N? We planned this? Don't you love me enough?" Michael said with sad puppy dog eyes which made you feel even more guilty.
"I'm a virgin okay!" You blurted out louder & more ruder than expected.
Michael's facial expression looked stunned.
"Y/N i'm sorry I forced you into this when you was uncomfortable. I just thought a beautiful girl like you would have, you know, experience." Michael sighed, trying to make eye contact with you.
"Well i'm sorry that I disappointed you Michael." You frowned, now feeling slightly embarrassed & guilty for letting him down.
"We could wait or just get it over with. It can't be that hard can it?" Michael laughed trying to lift the dim mood.
You put some thought into it & finally realised that it's going to happen sooner or later anyway.
"Your right..." You smirked teasingly as you slinked past Michael.
Furiously Michael grabbed your hips & started to kiss you hungrily. As the atmosphere got more intense, Michael lifted you onto the counter & rested his hands tenderly on your thighs.
"This is going to be fun." He smiled against your lips. You laughed in response & carried on with your spontaneous night.