Pancake Day

Luke: You & Luke were feeling really lazy today. Although it was pancake day & you loved pancakes, the pair of you didn't have the effort to make them from scratch.
"I'll go to the store and buy some ready-made ones if you want babe?" Luke asked, locking his phone & slipping it into his pocket. You agreed & he disappeared out of the house to get some pancakes. On the way home he stopped by some frozen yoghurt place & got some frozen yoghurt to top your pancakes with. You found this really cute because Luke knows thats your favourite pancake topping of all time. After finishing several tubs of frozen yoghurt & stacks of pancakes, the pair of you just chilled & watched movies together for the rest of the day.

Michael: You were awoken by loads of noise & crashes in the kitchen. Already feeling horrible & groggy, you got up to see what the noise was. When you finally reached the kitchen your eyes widened at the mess. Michael was crashing around the kitchen covered in every ingredient you could think of.
"Michael what are you doing?" You sighed gripping your forehead.
"Uh, trying to make pancakes?" He smiled awkwardly, waving his hands in the air jazzily. You couldn't help but paint a smile on your lips at his attempt. He opened his arms up to envelope you in a hug but you rejected since he was covered in flour & eggs.
"You can have a hug after you give me my pancakes & you change." You laughed, your hands resting on his chest. He gave you a plate of edible pancakes & you kissed him on the lips as a thank-you.

Ashton: Your relaxed slumber was awakened by the aroma of fresh pancakes. Yours eyes fluttered open & you saw the appetising pancakes.
"Happy pancake day baby." Ashton whispered in your ear & kissed your cheek as you sat up.
"How long have you been up & happy pancake day to you too." You asked smiling, facing him.
"Around an hour, enough time to make these & surprise you." He smiled chewing his lip. You leaned over & kissed him before you sat up & shared the stack of pancakes between you.
"You actually made these yourself?" You asked enjoying the taste of the last pancake.
"Yep, with a little help of the internet." He chuckled.

Calum: It was almost noon & you & Calum were up & ready to make pancakes. You studied the cook book before you got distracted by Calum wrapping his arms around your waist & kissing your cheek. You smiled & pulled his lips onto yours. Unaware this was a trick, Calum got a handful of flour & dumped it on your hair. You gasped at how gullible you was & you grabbed an egg & tossed it at his chest. After a few more minutes of food fighting, you both got in the shower & went down to the store to get some ready-made pancakes which tasted just as good.
"Well at least we put them ingredients to good use. Lets be honest we didn't have a clue." Calum smiled pulling you onto his lap.
"Hm, I guess so, pancakes are always better made by someone else." You smiled back planting a kiss on Calum's lips.

A/N: hey so happy pancake day! Yep im a day late but oh well... Ahaa have you guys given anything up for lent?
Pps: please read my Luke FanFic 'prom-zoned' & vote bc goals. Love you.