His Favourite Thing He Loves About You

Ashton: He loves how you can just be your normal goofy self around him & not pretending to be someone your not. He also loves how natural you are... However you always argue with him because you agree with yourself that you look better with make-up.

Luke: He loves how you bite your lip. You never realise you do it because you do it frequently, but he picks up on it easily. He finds it cute when you chew your lip when your nervous or embarrassed.

Calum: His favourite thing that he loves about you is your caring hugs. Calum isn't much of a hugger/cuddler, but he just can't resist yours. He gets annoyed about it because he hates being all mushy, but it's always been his favourite thing about you & you love him.

Michael: Michael loves your passion for video games like he does. He also loves it when you get annoyed at the game & throw a huge tantrum when you lose because you hate loosing. Although it's worth it because Michael gives you loads of kisses & tell's you your the best girl gamer in the whole wide world.

A/N: these where so lame ik!! But its late and i have school tomorrow & i'm tired. Also im super happy bc my update acc reached 3K & we've been waiting for so long! You should follow us for daily dm's & updates & other random shit XD.
P.S: thank you so much for 500+ reads on this! :D #mindblown. Such a good day for success! Cya later &
Vote & comment, love yous.

Twitter Update Acc: @_The5SOSCrew_

My personal twitter: @lashtonsasylum

Instagram?💁(IFB)- unpredictablemolly