How He Looks After You When Your Sick

Luke: Luke really doesn't care if your contagious or not, he'll still kiss the virus away. Your always so cautious around him in fear you'll pass on your illness. He'll always cuddle up to you to keep you warm & sometimes you would fall asleep on top of him, which didn't bother him because he knew you needed rest.

Ashton: Ashton's always so optimistic about you being sick, he always thinks of ways how he could improve your sickness. His best advice is usually to get in the shower/have a wash & have a walk to clear your nose/head a little. He would always let you wear his jacket too, for extra warmth whilst your out.

Calum: Calum would always bring you soup/warm beverages to make sure you had something in your system. He always rushed around, causing the house to be a mess just so he could satisfy your needs & most importantly impress you. Occasionally he would fall asleep next to you if you was which always made you smile, however he would always be by your side when you wake up.

Michael: He was always in fits of panic whenever you was sick & never let you do anything challenging. He always kept you warm by cuddling with you or keeping you close to the fire. He was such a medicine freak too, always double-checking you had your medication. Sometimes you would get stressed because you hate other people helping you when your at your weakest but Michael did everything for you, no matter how much you persuaded him with kisses (sometimes contagious ones!). However he is the best boyfriend/doctor ever.

A/N: omg hi everyone😩. I'm so sorry the update was overdue but school & homework got the best of me. I hoped you liked this preference! I did it because i'm sick today!🔫💩, love you all i'll be better soon.