You Tell Him Your Pregnant

Michael: You&Michael did it last night, the sex thing. You where both very careful, but you got carried away. This morning you felt so awful... Sick. You thought about this scenario of 'being pregnant', but it didn't go that far did it? Well it did. You where pregnant and you had to tell Michael, one way or another.
"Michael?" You gulped as you sat next to your boyfriend. He turned his head towards you so you knew you had his attention.
"Do you know last night? When we you know did it? Well... I'm pregnant, but we where careful weren't we?" You said your voice starting to shake because you where scared of his reaction. He stood up, still not saying anything.
"Whore! We where careful, it's all your fault!" He shouted. You where taken back at this sudden shouting.
"How is it my fault?" You shouted as loud as him. He didn't reply. His face was flushed with aggression and rage. I thought this was mean't to be a happy time? Without warning he pushed you forcefully in the stomach, causing you stumble and loose your balance. You fell to the ground, gripping your stomach and wincing in pain. Michael stood there with a smug expression on his face before sitting on the floor beside me. He didn't comfort me, just staring at me with a blank expression on his face, watching me getting eaten by the pain.

Luke: You walked towards your boyfriend who was preparing you both some coffee in the kitchen. You kissed his cheek, causing him to smile excessively. You where planning on telling him about your pregnancy today. He know's about your sickness but he thought it was just a virus.
"You okay?" He asked boiling the kettle.
"Yeah, just that virus again, no big deal." You shrugged sitting on the countertop. You chewed your lip aggressively, thinking about his reaction to this news. Will he be thrilled?
"Luke babe, I need to tell you something." You said playing with your fingers.
"Sure what is it?" He replied handing you the coffee mug with the hot beverage in it.
"Well these past few days with this 'virus', it's not a virus, its morning sickness, i'm pregnant Luke." You said quickly spinning your head to the side like it was no big deal. You peeked out of the corner of your eye to see his facial expression. His face was just flushed with shock & horror?
"Shit Y/N you gotta get rid of it." Luke finally said laying down the cup and pacing up & down the kitchen. You cocked your head to the side, confused of why he wanted this.
"Why Luke?" You said kind of aggressively.
"I'm not ready Y/N and my mom will flip, we're to young." He began saying standing still.
"Abort it please? I'll drive you to the clinic." He said eagerly towards the end. You looked down, your eyes drowning in sorrow at his decision. You sighed and agreed to go. Maybe we are to young?

Calum: You where pacing up & down the hallway to your newly, shared house. You bit your finger nails anxiously. You & Calum had a fling last night, you both where both drunk and it was sorta a mistake, but in the end you where pregnant & you had to tell him either way. As you turned around to walk back down the corridor, the front door swung open & an exhausted Calum walked through it. He gave you a caring hug and went into the living and you followed. He chucked his keys onto the coffee table and laid back into the sofa. You perched on the end and looked at him timidly.
"Um, Cal? I need to tell you something." You began nervously. He nodded his head to let you know he was listening.
"Last night when we got, uh you know carried away... Well i'm pregnant." You said hesitating.
"Really Y/N?" He said excitingly.
"Yeah, are you happy about it?" You laughed knowing he obviously was.
"Of course i'm happy! I'm over the moon! It's great news, aren't you happy?" He said still bursting with excitement.
"Yeah, I was worried you would want me to get rid-" You began replying but was interrupted by Calum's lips smashing against yours. The kiss lasted several minutes, with the pair of your lips moving in perfect synchronisation.
"It's the start of our future." He whispered smiling at you.

Ashton: You&Ashton where cuddled up in each others arms, ignoring the world. He occasionally kissed your temple which made you feel loved. However about a week ago, you found out you where pregnant with his baby. You where trying to make it a surprise, but you couldn't resist any longer. You told the other boys and they respected your secret.
"Ashton babe, would you like to have children someday?" You asked nervously biting your lip.
"Of course, I would literally faint with excitement." He laughed. "Why did you ask?"
"Well i'm pregnant..." You squealed. He stood up with a gob-smacked look on his face.
"Are you being serious?" He asked still looking completely shocked. You nodded your head frantically beaming a big smile at him. He let out a huge smile before fainting with excitement. An hour later he came round, strangely remembering what happened.
"Did I really faint with excitement?" He asked blushing lightly with embarrassment.
"Yeah you did, but it's normal to be excited." You shrugged edging closer to him.
"I'm really happy that i'm starting a family with you, I love you Y/N." He replied smiling brightly and passionately kissing you, deepening the kiss after several moments. You kissed back, smiling against his lips.