He Self Harms

Calum: You walked into Calum's house which was drowned in darkness. He hadn't answered any of your calls, texts or even voicemails.
"Calum?" You shouted into the darkness. You heard a piercing scream coming from the bathroom, which you immediately rushed to. You bursted through the door only to see blood seeping through the layers of his skin. His eyes were all red & puffy from excessive crying.
"What the hell are you doing!" You barked snatching the blood-stained razor from his hands. He collapsed to the floor in floods of tears & you immediately sat by his side hugging him.
"I-i'm sorry Y/N." He sobbed into your shoulder.
"Oh Calum, it's okay. But why did you do this?" You replied, tears starting to dwell in your eyes to.
"I th-thought you were cheating on me. Th-the rumours online." He continued to sob, your t-shirt now soaked with his tears.
"Calum they're not true! I only love you & I always will okay? Now don't do this again, you scared the hell outta me." You whispered kissing his forehead.
"I promise I won't do it again. I love you too Y/N." He said, his cheeky smile returning to his face, where it should belong.
"Now let's get this mess cleaned up & lets go out somewhere into the sunshine." You smiled & pecked his pouty lips.

Ashton: You were over at Ashton's house hanging out, until it got a little more heated. You started to pull his shirt over his head when he backed down & became all sad & strange.
"Baby, whats wrong?" You asked feeling a little taken back at his rejection.
"It-It doesn't matter Y/N, i'm not in the mood." He mumbled back as a response. You frowned at him, becoming upset at him because he wouldn't tell you what was wrong.
"Look Y/N, it's gets a little to much sometimes, the hate you know...." He began which captured your attention. He rolled up his sleeve a little & you saw silver-coloured scars on his wrist.
"Ashton, no." You said, your voice turning weak.
"I'm sorry, you mustn't want to date a depressed loser like me. After I did so well, I broke it." He replied, tears now swimming in his eyes.
"Ashton, please don't cry, I love you." You replied, a tear threatening to spill on your cheek. You grabbed his wrist & kissed his scars in a caring & loving manner.
"I'm always here for you." You mumbled against his skin.

Luke: You where currently cleaning yours & Luke's shared room when you came across something peculiar. You lifted out the razor blades & suspicious pills. Your eyes widened at the fact Luke would keep something like this.
"Luke?" You shouted downstairs.
"What is it babe?" He replied in a lazy manner.
"Can you come up here please?" You asked nervously & walked back into the room. Luke's foot steps vibrated off the stairs but came to a halt when he saw you holding the razors & pills.
"Y/N give them me back-" He said angrily reaching to snatch them out of your hands but you pulled them out of his reach.
"Why do you have them?" You fired:
"I'm holding them for a friend." He immediately fired back.
"Bullshit." You retorted.
"You try having the media in your face 24/7." He muttered lying down on the bed.
"So thats why your doing it." You mumbled quietly but loud enough for him to hear.
"It was one time. I just kept those spare in case it get's to much again." He raised his voice at the start but lowered it at the end. You perched on the end of the bed & lightly started to stroke his stomach, comforting him. For the next few minutes the pair of you sat in silence.
"Luke?" You breathed sitting up beside him. He nodded his head in response.
"Promise me you won't do it again?" You pleaded, tears bubbling in your eye balls.
"I promise, I'll talk to you first." He replied a smile painting on his face. You intertwined your fingers with his & disposed the deadly supplies.

Michael: Michael took out his phone & glared at it for a while. You asked him what he was reading but he just said he was scrolling through some random things. You just shrugged in response & lay on his chest.
"Y/N, i'm just going to the bathroom." Michael said, a little shaken up. You just nodded & got off him. You waited for him to come back, but he never did, he was up there for absolutely ages. In the end you walked up the stairs slowly & paused when you heard loud sobs & cursing words.
"Michael?" You called out. As soon as you spoke the loud sobs stopped & there was a huge crash.
"Michael open the door!" You screeched in fear, trying to force the door open. Eventually you did & saw Michael ready to jump out of the window.
"Michael get down from there! Are you out of your mind? Why are your wrists like this?" You cried, firing questions & dragging him down from the high ledge.
"I can't take the hate anymore so I slit my wrists & was going to commit suicide." He replied tears uncontrollably falling from his eyes. You reached up & wiped the fresh tears with your thumbs.
"You have so many fans who actually care about you, and I care about you. What would I do without you?" You replied softly, a tear slipping from your eye. He leant down & brushed his lips against yours before you grabbed his face & deepened the kiss. When you broke away your forehead remained in contact with Michael's.
"God, I love you." He breathed.

A/N: i'm so depressing🔫. Although if any of you need to talk about it give me a message, I understand its hard for you. I'll stop being all titanically emotional now, there will be happy imagines now! I'm so grateful to you all love you..