Article Of The Pair Of You

Luke:
@sugarscape : We saw Luke & Y/N in town today & they seemed pretty close which we think is adorable! The rumours have been floating around on twitter & the whole world & now it has been fully confirmed that they are dating! It's the cutest relationship of 2015 so far to us, what do you guys think? What ship name do you have in mind for the cute couple?
- stay sassy sugarpuffs xxx
You smiled brightly at the article you had just read about Luke & yourself. You were happy about the news sources talking good about you & Luke since you were feeling insecure about telling the world about your relationship. Luke came & sat next to you throwing his arm over your shoulders.
"What are you reading babe?" He asked, trying to catch a glimpse of the article. You handed him the phone & his reaction was the same as yours.
"I told you they would love you babe." Luke smiled kissing your cheek.

Calum:
@celebteenonline : Y/N L/N & Calum Hood seemed quite close last night at Y/N's movie premiere. The couple were spotted at a bar for celebratory drinks & we saw Calum with his arms around her in a non-friendly manner. Whats going down here guys?
You rolled your eyes in annoyance at the rumours that were flying around on twitter & multiple forums. You had just met Calum last night & you became friends, nothing more. You had texted Calum about the article & he seemed to agree with you. He came over to your expensive looking apartment so no paparazzi would disturb you.
"Maybe we should play for the cameras Y/N." Calum winked at you as he came through your door. Your smug smile creeped on your face.
"Maybe, lets go play." You said dragging him through the door & posing for the cameras in town.

Michael:
@thecelebgossipnet : Are Michael Clifford & Y/N L/N breaking up? The news leaked a little on twitter last night when Michael & Y/N had a huge argument. The couple have not revealed or confirmed anything about the break-up but theres some hard hitting tweets, take a look.
@Michael5SOS : whats even love anymore? It was just a mistake. Fame.
@Y/T/N : its gotten to your head. Now the cameras have possessed you.
Pretty shady stuff right guys? Is this the end of Y/N & Michael?!?!
You were sat in the once-shared room that you had with Michael crying. One argument & your relationship was trashed all over the internet. During your sobs you heard the door open & close. Michael strolled into the room, not caring to make eye-contact with you. You sniffled which caught his attention.
"Oh my fucking god Y/N are you okay what happened, why are you crying?" Michael asked, running over to you with a worried look on his face, but you rejected his comfort.
"The stupid press, it's ruined us Michael!" You stood up slamming your phone onto the bed. Michael grabbed your phone & skim read the article before coming over to you again.
"Baby. I'm sorry I argued with you but those tweets meant nothing, they're fishing for drama, lets prove them wrong." He whispered in your hair. You let him come & hug you. You grabbed his shirt & cried into it a little longer.
"Lets prove them fucking wrong." You finally forced a smug smile, earning one from Michael too.

Ashton:
@hollywoodgossiponline : We've seen a familiar someone wondering around town... Ashton & the mysterious girl have been walking around town hand in hand not seeming to care that everyone is suspicious. However Ashton has been himself & had yet not confirmed anything with the girl. From research the girl is rumoured to be Y/N L/N who is also working with 5SOS for their second album, but who knows right? Whoever the girl is, shes making Ashton happy so thats all that matters!
- stay tuned for more Hollywood Gossip xxx
You were checking your phone when you stumbled across this article which made you laugh & smile a little. You & Ashton had hung out a couple of times & you were becoming quite close.
"What are you reading Y/N?" Ashton asked, coming towards you & sliding into the seat next to you.
"The article about us, see." You replied throwing your eyes to him & back down at the phone, before you handed him the phone. He laughed a little too which caused you to smile widely.
"Wow, we've been caught then." He winked handing back your phone. You nodded before he kissed your cheek & went back over to the recording booth with the boys.

A/N: i acc loved writing this one its so cute ahah dont forget to vote & comment! Btw i made up names except from sugarscape. THEY ARE AWESOME. Lovin' you guys.