Chapter 21: Asthma and Ghosts

~ Bruno's POV~

~ Conversation~ 

"Hey Bruno"

"Sup Phil"

"I need to stay at your place for the night."

"Yea,okay,uh... Is everything okay?"

"Yea, The Kids and Urbana are coming too."

"Okay, Just come over I'll probably be in the yard or somewhere just call me or Angelina and we'll let you in."

"Okay, Thanks Bro."

"No Problem."

~ End of Conversation~ 

"Dad, What's going on?"

"I don't know, but Phil and his wife and kids are coming over for the night."

"Oh, well I'm tired, So I'm going back in the house, It's starting to get cold."

"Okay."

I got up and went in the house. I have never felt comfortable being around guys in my bathing suit. Ijust never was around guys growing up it was always only my mom and I. I got up to my room took a quick showerand threw on spanks and a sports bra. I climbed into bed and started going to sleep when my phone started ringing. Uncle Phil was calling...

~ Conversation~

"Hello" I must've sounded tired.

"Hey Ange, Sorry to wake you up but can you come answer the door."

"Yea, I'm coming.."

"Okay, Thanks."

~ End Of Conversation~

I hung up and got out of bed with my blanket still wrapped around me. I walked downstairs and opened the door.

"Come in on."

"Dad, Uncle Phil is Here."

 That's when my Dad comes running in the house with a towel wrapped around his waist. 

"Sup Bro"

"Hey Bruno Just going to find a couple rooms for the kids. Then I will fill you in on what's going on."

"Okay, All the guest rooms are open besides Ange's room."

"Okay." Phil walked upstairs with his kids following him they all got a room and got comfortable. 

"Ange, You okay?"

"Yea, I'm Just Tired."

"Are you sure?"

"Postive."

"Come here."

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

"Dad, I'm fine, I'm just tired. Uncle Phil woke me up."

"Angelina"

"What Dad what on God's Green earth do you want."

He walked up to me and gave me a hug 

"Good night Munchkin, Love you."

"Love You too Dad. I'm going to bed, Can you tell Titi Tahiti to hurry up before I fall asleep."

"Yea."

"Thanks."

"Ange, Did you know you have better manners than most people I know."