Chapter 46: Twisted Knee

~ 3 Months later ~

Our practices have gotten better. The hooligan fan base is praising me because I had one of my Aunts take a picture of My partner stunt with my dad. He happened to not have a shirt on. He wanted to kill me, but he got over it. We got all of our stunts and formations together. We just have to keep going full out. I finally ordered the guys uniforms. All the guys have lost weight and gained muscle. My dad now has a six pack and so do the rest of the guys. My girls on the other hand, Six pack, perfect jumps, and amazing tumbling. The girls have been coming to the house every weekend to practice and work on their skills.

"Take a break, Full out one more time, if it's perfect and nothing falls. I'll end practice early."

Everyone cheered and was so happy.

"Dad can we practice this stunt real quick?"

"Yea." 

For this stunt I do a round off and than we do a single leg partner stunt where I pull a needle and than I come down. It seems simple but I haven't been hitting it lately and I don't know why.

I tumble toward my dad and I go to do the partner stunt and I fall. My ankle rolled and my knees bang together.

"Ow ow ow" My Aunt Jaime runs over.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and my uncle Billy had everyone go upstairs.

My dad held me on his lap.

"Help help help," I said panicking, "I can't breathe, I can't breathe,"

"Shh shh, It's okay, It's gonna be okay." My dad said trying to calm me down.

"Ow ow ow Daddy Help ow ow ow."

~ Bruno's POV ~

When Angelina fell I could tell It wasn't going to end well,  She quickly started panicking saying her knee hurt, and she couldn't breathe.

"Ow ow ow Daddy help Ow ow ow."

"I'm right here, It's okay, I'm right here Baby  girl."

Jaime told Tiara to go get some ice. Tiara ran back with ice and put it on her knee.

"We have to bring you to the hospital okay munchkin', It's going to be okay."

Eric carried her upstairs while I grabbed everything. I had tiara run upstairs to Angelina's room and pack a small bag just in case we have to stay over night. She packed clothes for her to change into,her inhaler and phone charger. I have Angelina's phone and my own phone. I grabbed my car keys and unlocked the car. All the kids stayed at the house with Billy. Phil left with his wife and kids. Eric put Angelina in the back of my car and I handed him the keys.

"Eric you can drive, I'm going sit in the back with Ange."

"Okay."

"I'm coming"  Tiara said.

Eric hopped in the driver seat and Tiara in the passenger. Jaime drove Presley, Tahiti, and Cindiah to the hospital. I looked over at Angelina and a single tear rolled down here cheek. I pulled her a little closer so she would know everything so going to be okay. 

"Okay"

"I'll be right back."

I looked at Ange, Just by the way she looks you can tell she was in a lot of pain.

~30 minutes later~

They finally took the x rays and now we are just waiting for a doctor.

Angelina was started to fall Asleep. Tiara packed her a blanket and pillow. Tiara gave it to Angelina and she instantly fell asleep. She was sleeping for about 10 minutes when her phone started ringing.

"Ange, It's Dakota." She held out her hand with her eyes still closed. I handed her the phone.

~Angelina's POV~

~Conversation~

"Hello Beautiful"

"Hi Dakota."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm in the hospital."

"You okay? You sound tired put your dad on the phone."

"Okay." I handed my dad the phone. "He wants to talk to you."

~Bruno's POV~

~ Conversation~

" Hello?"

" Hi Mr. Hernandez."

"Hi Dakota, and call me Bruno."

"Okay,So what's going on with Angelina."

"She fell during practice and twisted her knee, We're just getting it checked out."

"Okay, So is she okay?"

"She's in a lot of pain." I stood up and walked out into the hallway.

"If I send you money do you think you could get the first plane to California. I know you guys have an anniversary Monday and I think she's gonna have to stay off her leg so why not have you here the keep her happy."

"I'll have to talk to my dad but I'm sure he wouldn't mind."

"Can you put him on the phone?"

"Yea sure."

I told Dakota's dad about everything so he would know what's going on. He agreed to let Dakota stay here and Dakota is getting the first flight to California.

The doctor finally came to talk to us.

"So because of your injury I want you to stay off your knee until about Thursday and then I want you to start walking on it. That's a full 6 days If you absolutely have to walk use crutches."

"Okay" Angelina said.

"So if we're to go to the beach on Thursday, Would that be too much walking."

"No, A walk on the beach would be perfect."

"And I could bring her to Disney Land on Saturday."

"Yes, But be careful."

"Okay, Thank you."

Angelina was starting to go to sleep again we put her in the wheel chair and wheeled her out to the car. I put her in the car and said bye to my siblings. I asked Tiara to stay so someone would be at the house when I go get Dakota. Everyone left and I carried Angelina upstairs and put her in her room. Sound asleep she was, I was wide awake. Dakota should be landing in 3 or 4 hours. I decided I'll just sleep.

~ 4 hours later~ 

I woke up to my phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hey I just landed."

"Okay, I'm on my way."

I drove to the airport and picked up Dakota.