Chapter 54: 1st Competition

The last few days of our break had come and gone and so had Christmas and New Years. The Whole Family came to the house and we partied the whole day it was amazing. I've never spent Christmas and New Years with family before. 

Cheer starts up again today my knee is fully healed and everyone is ready to go. Competition is in 4 months. we've been practicing like crazy. 4 months. Hopefully everything goes smoothly.

~ 3 MONTHS ~

 Everything is perfect, I couldn't ask for a better team we have competition this weekend that tells us whether or not we go to Worlds.

Dakota's coming to the competition I can't wait.

I can't post about it because than Hooligans will come and support and all the tickets will be gone. I'll probably tell the hooligans a couple days before the competition.

At practice we work on different things every day. Today we're working on sharp motion, tomorrow we're working on jumps, the next day we're working on stunt and after that we're working on tumbling, than the last day we are doing full out routines all practice.

~ Competition ~

We're on the practice mat we nailed our routine and we went on to the line.

"Let's quickly do our team prayer."

Everyone held hands.

"Dear Heavenly father, 
          Please give us the strength we need to get through our first competition. With all of those fans out in the stands we can get nervous, Please give us the strength to get through the Butterflies. In your name we pray. Amen"

"Amen."

"Hands in! Hurricanes on the 1...2...3."

"Hurricanes!!!"

"Guys we got this okay, No matter what happens on that smile. Just smile that's all I asked."

"Win or lose I love you guys."

~ 20 minutes later ~

"Up next from Los Angeles, California, The Hawaiian Hurricanes!!!"

"Lets do this guys."

We all walk out and wave to all the fans in the crowd. 

The music started and we turned into totally different people. when we hit our stunts the crowd would go wild. We ended our routine in a pose and the whole arena was going crazy.

We stood up and all exited the floor. We had a group picture taken and we had a group hug and to my surprise everyone was cry tears of happiness.

"We did it." We walked to our private room that we had to be in because my dad is Bruno Mars. The girls and I went around buying stuff like bows, bags, and The girls and I got matching shirts that say cheerleader 1 through 10. I also got a customized blanket with our team name and I ordered one for each of us. We went back to our room. We were in there for a while and It was getting cold so I put my Dads sweatshirt on.

"I want food" my dad said.

"Dad you always want food."

"Do they sell pretzels here?"

"Yea, Do you want one?"

"Yea, With cheese." My dad said as he handed me $10.

"Get yourself something too."

I walked out and down the hall where the food was and I heard people whispering, "That's Angelina, Bruno Mars' daughter."

I quickly call my dad.