Chapter 13: Pre-Concert Stress

~Angelina's POV~

We soon arrived at the area where the concert was being held and we all walked in and got everything ready my uncles and dad got the instruments and the Drums. WOW They were Beautiful. I definitely will be having my dad or Uncle E teach me how to play. We all went in our dressing rooms they had. I had my own dressing room!! OMG!! I found the most perfect outfit, it was a tad bit too much as I'm only 14. It's wasn't that bad. It was skinny jeans with holes and a crop top. I really liked it because I could show my belly button piercing to the world. They had these beautiful heels that would make my tower over my dad but I wasn't going to wear them because my ankle still hurt from earlier when I twisted it. They I just wore the Converse that I was wearing already.I went to my Dad's dressing room to see his opinion on my outfit. I knew I wouldn't like his opinion, but I did it anyway.I tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Dad..." I knocked on the door."Daddy..." No answer. I decided I would go to my Uncle Phil's room,maybe he knows what's going on. I knocked on the door. He answered right away.

"Hey, Can I come in?"

"Sure,"

"I don't like being in an unfamiliar place by myself, I tried my Dad's Room but he didn't answer. Is he mad a me or something. I didn't do anything, Did I?"

"No, He does this every night when we have a concert. He get nervous and he just locks himself in his dressing room and doesn't let anyone in."

"Not even me?"

"Well tonight is your first concert maybe he was in the bathroom getting ready and he couldn't hear you. Go to E's dressing room and Stay there until I come and get you."

"Okay" I walked to my Uncle's Dressing room and He answered the door.

"Hey Ange."

"Hey Uncle E. Can I come in?"

"Yeah." He step to the side to let me in.

" Who was it?" I hear his computer say.

"Remember when Jessica said she was pregnant and then she left Bruno?"

"Yeah?"

"Well Bruno Found His Daughter, The baby Jessica was pregnant with and she's finishing the tour with us."

"Can I see her?"

"Yeah, Hey Ange come here My wife wants to see you"

I stood up and walked to me uncle's side."Hi." I waved

"Hi What's your name?"

"I'm Angelina Michelle, but you can Call me Angelina or Ange."

"Hi Ange, I'm your Aunt Cindiah."

"Yea, I know. I was a hooligan. I know everyone, Is Liam there?"

"Yea, Liam come here please." You see Liam walk toward Cindiah and Say hi to his dad.

"Hey Bud, I would like you to meet your Cousin, This is Angelina Michelle."

"Hi."

"Hey" I turned to see my Dad and Uncle Phil at the door.

"Dad" I give him a big hug."I love you Dad"

"I love you too Munchkin."

"Hey Gurlllll!!" My dad says to Cindiah.

"Hi Bruno!"

"We have rehearsals. So hurry up Bro." My dad tells E.

"Okay"