Chapter 50: 4 Month anniversary

~Angelina's POV~
-Monday-

Today is mine and Dakota's 4 month anniversary. Everyone is coming to the house for a cookout. It's September and its like 90 degrees. This is nothing like New York. I'm sitting pool side all day. It's 12:00 and the cookout starts in a hour. I decorated the backyard with Dakota's help. Geronimo was running around the yard playing with a ball. I was sitting on the side if the pool with my feet in the water. When a heard a voice behind me.

"Angelina Michelle, Such a beautiful young lady."

I know that voice...

"PAPA!!!" I said turning around and there he was.

"Oh my goodness, what are you doing here I thought you were still in Hawaii" I said as he helped me stand up.
"I stopped by to see your dad and he called me a few days ago and told me you were having a cookout."

"Yeah Dakota's here so we are having a little party."

"Well I got you this-" He pulled out a necklace "- all my grand babies have one." It was a gold necklace with a palm tree.

"Thank you so much Papi, It's beautiful"

The night went on and everyone enjoyed themselves. Dakota showered me with all the gifts he got me. It was get late, Everyone come has school and work tomorrow and they have to get home. Everyone left and I cleaned up tge backyard and closed the pool so Geronimo wouldn't fall in when my dad brings him out later.

The rest of the week went by fast. Dakota was impressed with the team and practice went well. Now it's Friday night and everyone came to the house because tomorrow we're going to Disneyland. Everyone was sleeping in separate rooms so I walked downstairs into the livingroom.

"Why don't we all sleep in the gym? It big enough for all of us and we'll be together"

My dad was in the kitchen as always.

"That sounds good."

"Everyone grab a pillow and blanket and head downstairs."

I went upstairs and went in my room and grabbed a pillow and blanket.

"Where are you going?" Mila asked.

"We're going in the gym. Grab a pillow and blanket."

I grabbed my phone and my charger. I knocked on everyone's door.

"Grab a pillow and blanket, we're gonna sleep in the gym."

Eveyone went down in the gym and got comfy. I walked upstairs and took a picture of everyone.

I posted it on Instagram and captioned it " Sleepover: Hernandez Edition."

I turned the lights of and found were I was sleeping and soon fell asleep.

We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow...