Chapter 2: Between You and I

~Bruno's POV~

"Jess,why didn't you tell me this before?! How long have you known!?"

"I found out about a week ago."

"I can't believe that we're going to be parents!!"

"I know, I'm so excited, I hope It's a Girl!"

"I don't care if it's a boy or a girl, I just hope it's healthy." Bruno Told Jessica

"But...I don't want you putting it on Instagram, Twitter,Nothing!"

"But Jessica I have to tell my Hooligans. They mean the world to me, I can't just do that to them."

"Yes you can; and you will! I don't want anyone to find out got it!"

"Can I at least tell my family and the band they might start wondering why I'm not going to be around so much?"

"BRUNO!! I SAID NO!!"

"I can't promise that, They're all coming over today!"

"For what?'

"Babe...Today Is October 8th..My Birthday. My 25th Birthday! How could you forget?"

"Bruno it's only the 6th?"

"Jess, Babe No it's not it's October 8th."

"I'm so sorry! I've been trying to figure out a way to tell you about the baby. I just lost track of the days, I'm so sorry babe!"

"I accept your apology. I'm just can't believe you forgot my birthday."

"Bruno, I said I was sorry what more do you want me to do?"

"Nothing Jess, I'm just...Shocked. Well since you forgot my birthday. I can tell everyone right?"

"No Bruno. No means No"

"Pleaaaaase Jessiccccaaaaaa. Pweaseeeeee!!"

Jessica and I started Cracking up. I thought I was pretty funny.

"Bruno I said NO!!!"

"But Jessiicccccaaaaaaa,"

We laughed at how I was acting like a little kid wanting Candy.

"Brunooooo I said No!"

"Well people are going to find out sooner or later.... Your Stomach is going to get bigger and People will start wondering why in 9 months I'm going to magically have a baby in my arms."

"Bruno... I just want it between us...for now...Okay??"

"I'm not making any promises"

"I swear Bruno you say one word and I will move to New York on the total opposite side of the country and you'll never see your child!!!"