Chapter 3:New York!!

~Bruno's POV~

"Jessica! Take that back! You wouldn't!"

"Try me, You say one word about me being pregnant and I'll have the first flight to New York as soon as the baby can fly or even before that."

"Jessica stop! You don't mean that!"

"No,I do"

"Fine! I won't tell anyone"

"Thank You"

How is Jessica going to do that to me? How is she going to do that to our son or daughter?

I was torn out of my thoughts from the sound of the doorbell and Geronimo barking.

"Oh,Shut up G!"

I open the door to see Phil along with his wife and kids I wanted to tell him so bad but I wanted to be in my child's life as well. I guess I just have to wait.

~Phil's POV~

As I walked up to Bruno's front door with my wife and kids. I heard Bruno and Jessica arguing I told the kids to stay quiet so I could hear what was going on. All I heard was Bruno was saying he wasn't going to tell anyone something. That when I rang the door bell and I heard G barking. When Bruno opened the door and saw it was me and my wife and kids he smiled. Then his smile disappeared when he look back down at my kids.

"Uncle Brunoooooooo." My kids cheered as they gave Bruno a hug, His smile quickly returned as they hugged him.

"Happy birthday, Bro."

"Thanks man"

"Is everything okay? You seem down."

"Yeah,I'm fine, Come on in."

"You sure Bro,We can come back later if you want?"

"No man,I'm fine I swear."

~Bruno's POV~

I just wish I can tell Phil maybe I will but he can't say nothing . I don't know. I just don't want Jessica to leave.

Soon more people arrived and I started enjoying my Birthday.

~Phil's POV~

Since Bruno's Family started to show up his mood changed completely. He's much happier than he was when I came earlier after he and Jessica had an argument. I don't know if It's just me but Jessica looks like she's gaining weight or maybe she's pregnant. Maybe that's what Jessica didn't want anyone to know .

"Babe, Is it just me or does Jess look heavier" I whisper to my wife.

"I don't know but she's glowing. Maybe she is pregnant?"

"I don't know Bruno would have told me."

~Jessica's POV~

"Bruno?"

"Yes,What's up?"

"Why is Phil looking at me ? I think he knows."

"I don't know but I didn't tell him. I've been downstairs with my Dad and Eric playing music."

"I swear Bruno if he knows and I find out you told him I'm getting the First Flight to New York."

"Babe. I promise I never said anything, maybe you should tell everyone. So when we toast later they won't wonder why you are drinking water not wine."

"Well,I don't know. Will you tell them with me?"

"Yeah. I will be right next to you through the whole thing I promise."

I realized Phil was walking towards us so I told Bruno that if he asks about me being Pregnant the answer is no. I turned and saw Phil and his Wife.

"Hey Guys! How do you like the party so far?"

"Good! The kids are having a blast."

"That's Good."

~Urbana's POV~

"I just happened to realize how much you're glowing. I looked the same when I was pregnant with my kids."

Once I said that Jessica quickly spun in Bruno's direction.

"You're not pregnant, Right?"

"No, I'm not. Why would you think that?"