Chapter 30 : Surprise!!!!

~Angelina's POV~

~The next morning~

I woke up and my dad wasn't next to me. I normally wake up pretty early. I looked at my phone and I had 3 miss calls. One from my Uncle E, one from Titi 'Hiti, and one from my Aunt Tiara. I'll call them back later. I looked at the time and it was almost 12 o'clock.

I got up and went into the bathroom. I washed my face and changed into a crop top that had an anchor on it and a pair of jean shorts. I threw my hair into a bun and walked downstairs. I heard female voices.

I walked into the kitchen and I saw my Aunt Cindiah. I ran to her and gave her a hug.

"You don't even know how happy I am to see you here."

"And what about us?" My aunts were here too. I turned to make sure it was true. I ran to them.

"I can't believe you guys are here!"

"Now we all can help with you date." My Aunt Presley said

"Her date? Your dad is letting you go on a date?"

"Yeah. It's Saturday at 12"

"What's his name? Where did you guys meet?"

"His name is Dakota, I met him yesterday on the beach. He tackled my dad thinking he was a fugitive."

"Fugitive?"

"He's a Bounty Hunter."

"How old is he?"

"14, It's a family business."

"Hey Ange, How are you holding up?" My Uncle said as he walked in carrying suit cases.

"I've been better, This is just another distraction."

"You're such a trooper."

"I'll get through it eventually."

"Good Afternoon Sleeping Beauty." My dad said carrying more suit cases in.

"Good Afternoon Dad."

"You guys can go for a swim if you want." My dad told us.

"I'm going swimming,You guys coming?"

"Yea," Everyone responded.

I ran upstairs and put on my bathing suit. I came downstairs with a towel and my phone in hand. When I came downstairs everyone's jaw dropped and they just stared at me.

"Why is everyone staring at me?"

"Because you're smoking hot!!!" My Aunt Tiara said.

"Oh Thanks... Well now you know what a Hernandez and a Caban can make."

Everyone started laughing.

"You're only 14 and you are making me self conscious." My aunt Presley said.

"I really don't know why."

"Because look at you, you're sooo Pretty." Mila said

"Aww Thank you... Can we go swimming now."

I said trying to get out of this awkward situation.

"Yassss," Everyone cheered.

"Party!!!!" My dad screamed.

We all went outside and I was the first person to go in the pool. I did a cannon ball in. We were having so much fun. I've always wanted a big family and now I have one, a big, loving family, Who love me unconditionally. My Uncle brought out the grill and we had a cookout. The music was BOOMING and we were having a wonderful time until my mother showed up. Everything stopped, No more talking, Everything was silent.