Chapter 31: Good Morning

~ Angelina's POV~

~ Next Day ~

I woke up and went downstairs, My Aunt Tiara and Presley were sleeping on the couch. I looked at the time, it was 7:30. I went in the kitchen and looked in the fridge, I grabbed a water bottle and some watermelon from yesterdays cookout. I was at the breakfast bar in the kitchen when I heard someone walking downstairs. It was Liam and Mila.

"Hey Guys"

"Hey"

"You guys hungry?"

"Yea."Mila answered.

"What do you want?"

"Can I have eggs and bacon please?"

"Of course. Liam do you want anything?"

"I'll have what she's having."

"K." I made Liam and Mila their breakfast and asked them if they wanted anything to drink,

"Can I please have Orange juice?" Mila Asked. I absolutely love her manners.

"Yea." I got her down a cup. "Liam, Do you want a drink?"

"Yea, I'll have some orange juice too."

I got Liam a cup too and filled them with Orange juice.

"Here you go!" I said as I handed them their cups.

"Thank you." Mila said

"Thanks."

"No problem guys."

I sat back in my seat and finished my watermelon, I got some more and waited for everyone to wake up. I went upstairs and brushed my teeth and got dressed. I put on a pair of shorts with a tank top and flip flops. I throw my hair up into a high pony tail, I looked in the mirror and went back downstairs. My aunts were still sleeping. I decided to go upstairs and wake up my dad. I went in my room and got my phone. I had a text message from Dakota, "Good Morning Beautiful, Can't wait to see you on Saturday."

~ Conversation~

"Good morning to you too."

"Hi"

"Whatcha doing?"

" Talking to a very Beautiful girl."

"Oh..." That's awkward "What's her name?"

"You might actually know her, Her name is Angelina Michelle."