Chapter 12: Tour Bus Games

"Okay what are we going to do now?"

"How about we be human and talk to each other."

Phil was so weird, I swear he has problems.

"How about we play a game called 5 questions?"

"How do we play that?"

Uncle E has been so quiet. I'm happy he can still talk.

"We sit in a two lines facing each other and we ask each other 5 questions and we ask everyone 5 and answer 5."

"How are we going to do that with 10 people"

"2 lines with 5 people in each... I'm picking partners."

"Uncle E and Dad, Phil and I, Kam and Dwayne, Phredley and Jamareo,James and John.At the end when we are all done we are sharing one question you like the most."

As we all were asking each other questions I over heard My uncle ask my Dad how he like being a dad and he responded that he loved and he wouldn't want to be a dad to anyone else but me.That made me smile.I was then snapped out of it when uncle Phil asked me about my ex-boyfriend.

'I don't want to talk about that.I'm just gonna say I was really hurt when I found out he cheated on me and it wasn't the first time. So Yeah"

"I don't understand why someone would do that to anyone, you especially."

"Well, That just how it is,Things happen to people don't deserve but you just have to move on from it and continue on in life."

"You are one smart girl,you gotta good head on your shoulders."

"Well, Thanks Uncle Phil.

So, Uncle Phil I have one question for you because I know so much about you."

"Okay, so what's your question."

"Do you think my Dad is proud of the young lady I've become."

"I believe he is very proud of you and I believe he is very proud to call you his daughter at his concert, and when he signs you up for school and and everything else he does with you."

I started to tear up,I was just thinking about how just a month ago I was arguing with my mom about not knowing who my father was and now I'm on a tour bus with my dad, Bruno Mars ,Peter Gene Bayot Hernandez, and he is going to let the world know tonight that I'm his Daughter . I can't believe how one concert changes my whole life.

"So,Now that you made me cry, You meanie ,Do you have any questions for me?"

"Yea, How does it feel to be Bruno mars' Daughter."

"Pretty Awesome, He's doing really good with the whole Father thing."

I smiled a lot that day and throughout the game.Finally It was the end of the game and my dad was my last partner.

"So,I already know a lot about you only because I've been a hooligan since I could talk ,but you don't know a whole lot about me .So ask away and I will answer."

"Okay.My first question is what is you whole name?I know your first name is Angelina but I don't know your middle name."

"My First name is actually Angelina Michelle and my middle name is Brooklyn and my last name well I don't know because I would say is was Evans. But that's not even my Mother's last name it Caban and I'm your daughter so my Last name is Hernandez."

"We can get that arranged to get Hernandez in there."

"Okay, I have a question if you could go back into the past and change anything what would you do?"

"I would probably go back to the day your mom left after telling me she was pregnant and try to stop her from leaving so than I would have been able to see your first steps and every first I didn't get to see."

"Well, My mom doesn't know but you saw my first breakup."

"Wow,I wanted to also ask you some more questions what do you want me to call you when I introduce you to the world has my daughter."

"Umm.You can call me anything."

"Okay, So I will have like a speech type thing and then I will say " My Munchkin, Angelina Michelle."

"Oh-Kay Dad-day"

"You are one weird child, you know that?"

"Yup, It's the Hernandez in me."

Me and my Dad tried to keep a straight face, but we failed and started dying of laughter.

"I also wanted to know if you wanted to be homeschooled with a tutor or sent to a private school with Phil's kids."

"Well,when we are home I'll go to private school, on tour I'll do home schooling on my laptop."

"Um, Is that possible."

"Yes, it is. I just need to get permission from the school to go on and do my work that way."

"Um- Okay"

"So It seems like it's selfie time, I haven't taken a selfie in at a least 4 days and that's a No-No!"

Everyone started laughing, I was trying to figure out how we are going to take this picture.

"So,I want a picture with just me and my dad, me and my uncles, then you with everyone."

"We can attempt to make that work."

"Oh,Uncle E, It will work... Okay,So Dad come over here and we can take our picture."

My dad comes over and we do one where we're smiling, one where we're making funny faces, and one where we're looking at each other like 'who you looking at'. Then I got a couple pictures with my uncle's and then the group pictures we would pose in all different ways. Then we took one group picture where I was laying on my stomach and I looked very innocent and then all the guys were behind me acting crazy.

"I love all these pictures. I will send out a group message about them and we will pick different ones for different things.I'm going to put them all on instagram And I'll tag you guys in them after the concert."

"Okay"