Chapter 28: Asking My Dad

~ Angelina's POV ~ 

Oh My Goodness!!! He Just asked me to go on a date with him!!! How is this even possible!!!! I can't believe this...then I remembered the rest of the family is coming on Saturday.

"Dad, I have a question."

"What's up?"

"I know the rest of our family is coming on Saturday, but are they coming Saturday morning or Saturday Night?"

"The plane should be landing 10 PM Hawaii time."

"Okay, Thanks"

I sat there smiliing at my phone. How could something like this happen. Everything is happening so quickly, It's crazy.

"What are you smiling at?" My dad asked smiling himself... Oh my This is going to be awkward...

"Uh...Um Nothing..."

"Why are you stuttering?"

"I'm not..uh.. stuttering..."
My Dad gave me an unconveinced look.

"Okay... So you know that kid Dakota from the beach today?"

"Yea, He seemed to really like you."

"Okay.. Well he kinda...Um.... possibly asked me to go to the beach with him on Saturday for a date." I said this really fast I didn't know how my dad was going to react.

"Really, That's cool."

"Wait, Why aren't you flipping out?"

"Why should I? It's not like you're going."

"But Dad-"

"No Ifs, ands, or buts about it. Your not going on a date with someone you just met."

"But Ariel did.. Please Daddy," I got up from my spot on the couch and walked over to him giving him a hug, "Pwease Daddy, Pwease." I said making a pouting face.

"Angelina Michelle Brooklyn, I said No and-"

"No means No, I just want to be a normal Teenager, but I understand. You're just like my mother."  I stormed off to my room.

I sat in my room and cried... Why? Why is the perfect little Angelina Michelle crying, It seems like I'm always crying lately. I'm crying because The one chance I have to be normal My dad says no. I'm crying because I think I love Dakota and I can actually be a normal teenager and get heartbroken, Most people don't want to get heartbroken but me.... I'm different if you couldn't tell I just want to be normal, I didn't think being 'normal' would be so complicated. I wanna go on this date, This date with Dakota Chapman... This date to the beach with Dakota Chapman... He's A bounty hunter It's not like I'll be in any danger I know He'll protect me when I'm with him. I just know it.

~ Bruno's POV~ 

After I saw that Angelina wanted to actually go on this date I thought maybe I should change my mind. I'll let her go on this date I trust her, I've met Dakota once he seems like he's a good kid why not. Angelina got so upset I was going to let her go but she just stormed off. I walked up to her room and knocked.

"Leave me alone."

"No, I wanna talk to you."

"I don't want to talk." I tried to open the door but it was locked. I could clearly tell she was and still is crying just by her voice and the small sniffles I hear from inside her room.

"Munchkin' you don't have to cry." I guess this triggered her to crying more.. I need to get in there. I knocked on the door. "Let me in"

"What are you gonna do? Take my phone? Here Take it." She says to me as she opens the door and hands me her phone. She went to close the door but I stopped it.