Chapter 17: The Planning Process

~ Angelina's Pov~

My dad told me that I'm getting a Cheer Gym In the house,time for planning....

"So, What's Right above the room you wanted the cheer gym in?"

" 3 Big guest rooms."

" Do you have anymore Guest rooms?"

"Yea, 4 other guest rooms."

"Okay, So We need to knock down the Floors and put windows in so you can see me and everyone else when we are practicing, and they can be sliding windows so you can open them and talk, and I need mirrors LOTS of mirrors."

"What about the mat? I could probably get it in hot pink. Then we can paint the walls."

"Oh my goodness, yes,the lines can be black and so can the 'x', we can make the room zebra print, hot pink and black! I need a sound system and cheer mixes and the sound system has to have a thing so I can plug my phone into it and Oh my Goodness, I can't believe this is happening."

I couldn't believe it, I was going to have a Cheer Gym in my house. I get up and hug
my dad. I couldn't believe he was doing this all for me.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I can't believe this , Oh My Goodness"

"You're very welcome, Munchkin!"

"Oh and I need cheer shoes and letters, I want the letters to spell out the name of the team I make up and a spring floor and...."

"okay make sure you write it all down."

" I am! I forgot we are going to need cheer music I will figure that out. We need a team. "

"What about you bedroom? What do you want to do?"

" I'll paint the room, and my cheer gym I'll paint that too."

Soon we had everything planned out with the help of the band and my uncles. They said If we needed help with anything that they would help, I can't wait. Soon I'll be home and I'll have everything I've ever dreamed of.