Chapter 44: Beautiful Flowers

~Angelina's POV~

It's finally 6 and everyone is here.

"So we practice 2 days. Since we practice yesterday we don't have practice today and we have practice tomorrow and Friday."

"Okay, So on Tuesday next week we have practice."

"Yes."

"And every other practice we are conditioning."

"So Friday we're conditioning?" My dad asked.

"Yes, And I'm going to talk to you after this."

"okay."

"Monday, I want you guys her at some time during the day because I have to do fittings for uniforms and I need shoe sizes."

"What do the uniforms look like?" Presley asked.

"I'll send a picture."

"What about the guys uniforms?"

"I'll send you guys a picture."

"That dance looks good." Mila Said.

"Thanks Mila."

"We're done here, I want the girls downstairs and Dad in the kitchen."

The girls went downstairs and my dad went into the kitchen.

"What's up?"

"It's the conditioning. You can do it with me before practice and take your time or you can do it with everyone and get rushed."

"I'll do it with you."

"Okay, That mean you can help me watch everyone condition and everything."

"Okay."

"That's it, I'll be downstairs if you need me."

I went downstairs.

"Okay!" Everyone looked my way.

"Can anyone do a cartwheel?" Tiara,Presley, Mila, Zaima and Zahila (Phil's Daughters) raised their hands.

"Mila, I wanna see yours first."

She did her cartwheel and it was perfect.

"Awesome, Stand over here."

Everyone did their cartwheel and they were good.

"What can you guys do?" I asked My aunts Tahiti,Jaime, Cindiah, and Urbana.

"I can roll." My aunt Tahiti said.

"Okay,Than we have to work on tumbling ALOT!!"

Everyone left and I was looking at the pictures that my dad had hanging around the house. Our family is so big. I wonder when I will meet them all. I was walking down the hall when I saw a picture, It was a picture of my Dad and Meme. I looked closer and I spotted my mom in the background. Why did she get to meet her and I didn't. I went to my room and sat on my bed wondering. Why? Why did such a beautiful person have to leave this beautiful place. Why? Why is my dad in so much pain? I wish I could have met her she seemed like such a beautiful person. Even though I didn't know her personally I could feel the connection between us. She was my grandmother. She was my Father's mother. Why did she have to leave such a beautiful family. I remember a quote I saw.

"If you walk into a garden you pick the most beautiful flowers,"

God did the same thing he picked the most beautiful flower to keep.

~ AUTHOR'S NOTE~

I wrote this on June 1st, RIP Bernie.

The girls uniforms are the picture