Chapter 57: Worlds

~ 1 week later~

We're in Florida at the hotel and we just got everything unpacked.

"Does anyone want to go to Disney?"

Everyone rose their hands.

"Let's go!!"

For the whole day we enjoyed our day going on rides and having fun. Lots of laughter, Everyone was enjoying their day. Night came and we knew we had to sleep. Day 1 is 25% of our score. We have to nail it or we don't make it to day 2.

~Next Day~

All the girls were either doing their own hair or doing someone else's. My dad was putting his hair in a whomp and Uncle E... I don't even know what he was doing.

I started my makeup. Pink lips and pink eyeshadow. Add a couple gems on my face and I was done.

"Hey T, How do I look?"

"That looks awesome! I'm Next." My Aunt Tiara said.

After I did all the girls makeup, I looked at myself in the mirror.

"You got this, You can do it." I said to myself.

"Let's do a quick team prayer."

We all got in a circle and held each other's hands.

"Dear heavenly Father,
                    Please put a loving hand over our team as we go and compete today. Thank you for giving us the strength to get this far. Thank you for giving our family the opportunity to have this team. In your name we pray, Amen."

"Amen"

"I love you guys, no matter what. Let's do this for Meme, I've been thinking about her a lot lately. Let's make Papa proud and Meme even prouder."

Everyone was giving each other hus and giving each other words of encouragement. I turned to my Dad and hugged him.

"Love you."

"Love you too Ange"

"You got this." We both said at the same time.

"Let's go!!" I said as we made our way out the room.

Everyone had a partner and we walked to where the competition was being held. We all were just ready to go on the floor. We signed in and they had us go straight to warm ups.

"Stretch!" We stretched and Practiced our routine. Then we had a 10 minute wait until we performed.

"We got this guys, hands in Hurricanes on 3."

"1,2,3"

"Hurricanes."

10 minutes felt like 2 hours and my nerves were kicking in.

"All the way from Los Angeles, California, The Hawaiian Hurricanes."

The crowd went wild, I queued the music.

The music started and we rocked the floor. The ending pose came and the crowd went crazy. I stood up and everyone followed. I went to the DJ and got our music. We got backstage and they had people bring us to a room that we will be staying in until awards. There was a video of our performance playing in the room. We nailed the routine. Now like any competition we have to wait. We have to wait longer than normal because there are so many teams. We had about 4 or 5 hours until awards. I decided to take a nap.

~Bruno's POV~

After Angelina went to sleep slowly all the girls started going to sleep. Now just the guys were awake. Besides Haze he took a nap too.