Chapter 58: Worlds Day 2

We went to our suite and everyone was taking off their makeup, taking out their hair, or getting comfortable.

"I call dibs on the shower." I said has I ran into the bathroom with my pajamas.

I hang up my uniform and got in the shower. I washed my hair about 3 times just to get all the hairspray out. I'm going to have one of my aunts blow dry my hair and straighten in so it's easier to tame in the morning.

I got out of the shower and put my Pajamas on. I walked out and there was a line of my family waiting for the bathroom.

"Who wants to blow dry and Straighten this mess for me?"

"I'll do it." My Aunt Cindiah said.  I handed her my brush, blow dryer and flat iron.

I sat in front of her as she did my hair. my Aunts switched as they got in and out of the shower.

"You have your Dad's crazy untamable curls." Jaime said as she was brushing my hair out.

"Bruno Aren't you happy you didn't have to deal with this."

My dad didn't answer he just chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. After about 2 hours my hair was finally done. Blow dried and flat Ironed. I looked like a totally different person.

"I want food." I said.

"Bruno, Your kid want food."

"I want food too" My dad said.

"What time is it?"

"7:45"

"Do you guys want to order room service?" my dad asked.

"I want a mickey mouse pizza."

"Pepperoni ad sausage?"

"Yes Please."

"Liam why can't you have manners like that?" Uncle e asked.

Everyone got pizza, my dad and I shared a pizza.

Liam came over to me as I was eating.

"You're a girl how can you eat that much?"

"I love pizza, I can eat a whole medium size pizza to myself."

"Can you really?" Liam asked.

"Absolutely." 

"How?"

"I take a slice of pizza put it in my mouth chew and swallow."

"When we get back to cali I want to see you eat a whole medium size pizza." liam challenged.

"Okay." The rest of the night we talked about how much I could eat.

"But how do you stay so thin?" Uncle E asked.

"Cheer and I would just workout."

It was starting to get late and everyone was going to sleep. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

~Next Morning~

It's 6 o'clock in the morning most of the adults are awake except my dad. He could sleep a whole day if someone let him. I was awake,almost fully dressed, my hair was done and I was putting the finishing touches on my makeup. When I finished I got everything ready for my dad and I finished getting dressed. I got my dad and everyone else breakfast and attempted to wake my dad up.

"Hey Dad wake up." he didn't wake up.

"Does anyone know how to wake him up?"

"Meme woke everyone up the same, she would shake them then lightly tap our cheek."