Chapter 16: Making up for Lost Times

~Angelina's POV~

I woke up from my nap and went into the living room area of the bus. My uncles and the rest of the band were still sleeping but my dad was cleaning the bus.

"Um Dad, What are you doing?"

He turned around and looked at me.

"Hi Sleeping Beauty."

"Hi Daddy." He walked up to me and gave me a hug. "What was that for?"

"Nothing, A dad can't give his daughter a hug just to give her a hug."

"You can it was just random and you caught me off guard."

"Oh, so How are you feeling, You know, like, about yesterday?"

"Good I guess, but I think I messed up my wrist pretty bad."

"If you Wrap it with an ace bandage for now you will probably be good to go."

"Okay, I actually Have a hot pink ace bandage, because Of cheerleading when I would do tumbling I would always twisting my ankle, so I'll be right back."

I ran to the bedroom and looked into my drawer where I keep all my braces, wraps and tape,I found Hot Pink ace Bandage and brought it to my Dad.

"Dad, Can you wrap my hand?"

"Yea, come here."

"Okay." I walked over to my dad and gave him the ace bandage.

"So, You really like doing cheerleading?"

"Yea, I love tumbling, Jumps, Stunts, Team bonding, And BOWSSS!!! Dad I love Bows!!"

"Do you want to sign up for it when we go back to Cali?"

"Oh My.. Yes.. Definitely!"

"What about your room?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your room at my house, What Do you want init, Do you want it decorated?"

"Absolutely."

" Well, Your hand is done."

"Thanks."

"Your welcome,Munchkin."

Everyone slowly started waking up.

"Hey Ange." Everyone said at the same time besides my Uncle E.

"Hey, Uncle E why are you so quiet?"

"I'm Homesick I miss my babies, and my Wife."

"Well Eric, My Niece and Nephew are no longer Babys."

"Well, They are my Baby's."

"Will I miss my Kids ands Wife." My Uncle Phil Said too.

"I miss Geronimo." My Dad said.

"He's Fine, Dad."

"Yea, but I still miss him and he's my homie and I haven't seen him in FOREVER."

"Yea, In 2 weeks we'll be home for a few years you can stay with him all day for years. When I'm in school or Locked in my room."

"Or out with friends and hangout with boys." Kam said. My Dad gave him the evil Eye,

"I don't plan on making friends in Cali, They will Just stab me in the back like everyone did in New York."

"Well you will probably get a boyfriend because you look so beautiful." Said my Uncle E.

"Nice try, I look like the ugly Duckling."