Chapter 39: Home Sweet Home

~ Bruno's POV ~

We finally pull into the drive way and I park the car. Angelina gets out and I open the truck so we can get out bags. Angelina grabs her bags and walks to the house. I open the door and look inside my house. Geronimo is running full speed at me I wait and he actually runs to Angelina. She had a huge smile on her face, the first I've seen since this morning when we started packing.

"Hey boy! I missed you too." I grabbed Angelina's bags as she play with Geronimo. I went upstairs and looked at the gym from the second floor. I looked amazing

~Angelina's POV~

I walked in the house and G ran toward me. He kept trying to get me to follow him. I finally did and he brought me ro the side of the house were the gym is going to be. There was now windows where there was once a wall and doors. I pull back the curtain and there it was my very own cheer gym. I couldn't believe it.

"Dad!!!" I screamed

"Yea?"

"OMG!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"No problem." My Dad said as he smiled and gave me a hug.

I quickly went to change into a sports bra and spandex... I'm breaking in these spring floors the right way.

I ran down into the basement and open the door to the gym. I walked in and it was amazing. I couldn't believe it. I called all my Aunts and my Uncles and told them the news. I told them to be over tomorrow and we'll start a schedule. I called Dakota to tell him the news.

"Hello?"

"Hey Dakota, I'm Home."

"Okay, That's wonderful."

"I miss you... alot."

"I miss you too Angelina."

"Do you know when the next time we'll see each other again?"

"Facetime me."

"Okay. I wanna so you my gym."

"Your gym?"

"Yeah, My cheer gym."

I hung up and Face Timed Dakota.

"Hey Dakota."

"Hey, Is that your gym?"

"Yea, It's huge and the spring floors are so comfy."

"That's awesome. I can't wait to come visit."

"Me either."

"Didn't you say you had a dog?"

"Yea, Geronimo."

"Can I see him?"

"Yup." I walked upstairs calling Geronimo.

"Geronimo. Come here boy." he came running in from the backyard.

"This is Geronimo . Isn't he so cute?"

Dakota laughed.

"Hey munchkin', You wanna get something to eat?"

"Is that your Dad?"

"Yea."

"Angelina? Where are you?" my Dad Asked.

"I'm in the living room."my dad walked into the living room.

"Is that Dakota?"

"Yes Dad. It's Dakota."

"I'll talk to you later Dakota."

"Okay,Talk to you later."

"See ya."

"See ya."I hung up and my dad just looked at me smiling like a creep.

"What?"

"Oh nothing."

"Than why are you smiling?"

"Because I find it adorable that you're dating Dakota."

"Ok?"

"Why didn't you say.' I love you'?"

"Because I think it's a little too early in our relationship to say that."

"Don't you love him?"

"I honestly don't know."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know because I've never been loved or in love before."

"Do you think you love him?"

"I think I do, It's strange how one person can change everything. Like every time I think about Dakota or even say or hear his name I get butterflies."

My dad chuckled. "When ever you talk about him your eyes light up and you get this huge smile on your face."

"I do, don't I?" My dad just nodded

"Okay enough of this, I want food lets go."

"Okay." My dad said as we walked out the door.

~Author's Note~

Sorry I haven't updated in a while my Laptop has been acted stupid and It shuts down by itself and I didn't want it to shut down as I was typing sooo yea...