Chapter 24: The Phone Call

~Bruno's POV~

Angelina went upstairs to take a shower. She wasn't upstairs for more than 10 minutes when I got a call from Presley. She was talking way to fast. All I heard was Jaime, Hospital, Now...

"Wait Pres, slow down. What happened?"

"I don't know,Marley called me and said she was in the hospital she was having trouble breathing."

"Okay. I'm on my way now."

I hung up the phone and yelled for Tahiti.

"Tahiti Jaime's in the hospital! We have to go now!"

We ran out if the house Phil must've heard me tell Tahiti because he got his wife and kids and they all got in the car and we left. As I was driving down the driveway Eric was turning in.

" Bro, Where are you going?" Eric asked

"Jaime's in the hospital!"

We all sped to the hospital. I was surprised that none of us got pulled over for speeding.

We were all sitting in the waiting room when my phone started ringing. That's when I realized I forgot about Angelina.

She was calling me. I answered.

~ Conversation~

"Hello Daddy? Are you there?"

"Yes, yes I'm here."

Angelina sighed.

"Where are you? Where is everyone?"

"Munchkin I'm at the hospital. I'm going to send someone to come pick you up. Everything is okay."

I could hear Angelina start crying.

"Dad,What happened?"

"I don't know but you Aunt Jaime is in the hospital."

"So you're okay."

"Yea, Your uncle Phil is probably going to come pick you up. Make sure you lock up the house and feed Geronimo. "

"Okay.I will."

"Don't worry.Everything is okay."

"Okay, See you soon."
~End of Conversation ~

"Hey Phil can you go pick up Angelina?"

"I'll go. I'm a mom I can help her calm down and make sure she is okay to come." Urbana said.

"Are you sure?" Phil questioned.

"Positive."

"Okay. Thanks Urbana you're the best."

"No problem Bruno."

~ Angelina's POV~

He forgot me... My Dad for got me. He forgot me just like my mother would when she would go on "business trips" which I now know were Photo shoots.

I snapped out of my little funk that I was in and started locking up the house every window, every door. I fed Geronimo and gave him fresh water.I didn't known how long we were going to be staying. I packed my charge and my dads. I packed a change of clothes for the both of us and 2 packs of gum because when I'm neverous I like to chew on gum. As I walk downstairs to get some snack and a drink the front door closes. I look and see Urbana standing there.

"I'm here to pick you up."

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed  the snacks and my water.

"He left me. He forgot all about me."