Chapter 51: Disneyland

Angelina's POV~

I woke up and looked around. Everyone was still sleeping. I looked at the time, 5:45. You've got to be kidding. We're leaving at 9. I went upstairs and started getting ready. I got in the shower and got dressed. I went back into the gym and woke everyone up. 7 o'clock. I went to my room and packed a small bag for the ride to and from Disney. I plan on sleeping on the to way to and from Disney so I packed a pillow and blanket. I went downstairs and put my bag near the door and went in the kitchen. Toasted Bagels and Bacon. I need to make breakfast for 17 people. I got my Aunts to make the bacon and I toasted the bagels and put cream cheese on every bagel. Why we had so much cream cheese I honestly don't know. All of us ate and so a line started forming at every bathing room so people could either go to the bath room or brush there teeth. I let Cindiah use my room for her and Mila. I was just brushing my teeth. I walked out of my room and my Aunts were yelling for brushes and hairties. This is what I've always wanted, a crazy house full of family that's all I've ever wanted. We were finally ready to go. Yesterday my dad called the company he rented his tour bus from and we all road on the tour bus. I ran to the back and jumped on the bed. This is my spot. Dakota came and sat next to me. My dad was making sure the house was all locked up and Everything was off and Geronimo was good and than he came on the bus. All my Aunts came into the back and sat on the bed. They were all having their own conversations. I remembered that Dakota leaves tomorrow.

"You leave tomorrow" I say to Dakota.

"I don't want to."

"I don't want you to leave."

"We have a fun day ahead of us, let's have some fun and not be upset about tomorrow."

"Okay." I looked at him and smiled.
" should get Mickey and Minnie ears." I say.

"I should pick some souvenirs up for my brother and sister and maybe something for my dad." Dakota said.

The bus started moving and I ended up falling asleep. Dakota woke me up when we were getting close so I didn't miss anything.

We had so much fun the whole day. We went on every ride and we had a blast. Dakota and I got our Mickey and Minnie ears and he got some neat gifts for everyone back home. I got so many cool pictures of everything, we stayed for the display at the end of the day and Dakota and I stood in the crowd watching. My Aunts took pictures of us. My dad was talking to one of the bodyguards when Dakota looked at me and I looked back at him. He kissed me... and of course my aunts got pictures. I've never felt my heart beat so fast in my life. Dakota looked me in my eyes and said "Promise me" I was so confused. "Promise me you'll never walk away."

"I promise."

"Good because I didn't spend most of my allowance on this ring for nothing." Dakota pulled out a ring that was absolutely beautiful. It was a minnie mouse ring that had I promise engraved into it.

"OMG! This is so beautiful."
Tahiti whispered "He's a keeper" and I just smiled as he slid the ring on my finger.

The fireworks ended and everyone left. We all piled onto the bus and I back into the room in the back and layed back down in the bed Dakota came to and my Aunt's and Mila came and everyone fell asleep.

Dakota leaves tomorrow afternoon. And I don't think I'm ready for him to leave.

There is a slideshow that goes with this chapter for some reason it not letting me add it on so this is the link please go check it out: https://youtu.be/11IxRa9P110