Chapter 35: Date with Dakota

~Angelina's POV~

I got to the car, and we were off to the beach. 

"So Angelina, How long have you been here in Hawaii?" Leland asked.

"About a week, My dad used to live here when he was little."

"How do you like being Bruno Mars' Daughter?"

"It has it's days. Some days the fan base loves me, other days I go on Instagram to people calling me names and just being disrespectful."

"How's your parents? I've only met your Dad, What about your Mother?"

" Dad!" Dakota yelled.

"No, It's fine. My parents are doing good. My Dad as you know is Bruno Mars, My Mother... well she was living a double life my whole life and now she's pregnant and engaged."

"Wow..."

After 5 minutes of silence we finally made it to the beach. Dakota's Dad dropped us off and Dakota and I walked to the beach.

We walked down the beach in silence. Not an awkward silence but a comfortable silence.

"How long are you going to be here?"

"I think 2 more weeks, but I'm not positive."

We sat down in the sand.

"I'm sorry about my dad I didn't tell him about everything." 

"It's okay."

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"Yea, I actually do."

"Okay, So exactly what happened?"

"I don't know. All I really know is that before I was born my Mother left my Dad and I grew up without a father until my 14th Birthday. My mom got me tickets to a Bruno Mars concert and I got back stage passes. I was pulled on to the stage and I sang with him and than when I got back stage I was told that Bruno Mars is my Dad and I no longer have a place to live."

"So you're mother kicked you out at the age of 14?"

"Yup! I ended up moving in with my Dad and I lived on a tour bus for a while."

"That's crazy!" 

"Well my mom is crazy!"

"In the car you said she was living a double life, What does that mean?"

"All my life I thought my mothers name was Elizabeth Evans, only to find out her Real name is Jessica Caban and she's actually a model and she's engaged."

"Wow!"

We sat in silence just looking at the water.

"Wanna go for a swim?" I asked.

"Yea. Sure." I took my shirt and shorts off and stood up.

" Race ya to the water." We both ran and I'm pretty sure I won.

"The water is so clear.... It's so Beautiful."

" So you live and California now?"

"Yeah, Big house with my Dad."

"Do you have any pets?"

"My dad has a Dog. His name is Geronimo."

The rest of the night we talked and had so much fun. We walked down the beach and got Ice cream. We got some dinner and ate. Than we walked on the Beach again we sat down and watched the sun set.

"It's so beautiful."

"I know. I could stare at it all night." I turned my head to see Dakota looking at my face.